Last updated on January 20th, 2020 at 08:06 pm
AAUA first (1st) and second (2nd) batch admission list for 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the management of the Adekunle Ajasin University. The AAUA admission which was earlier uploaded on JAMB portal has been uploaded on AAUA portal.
All those who bought AAUA admission screening form and also participated for her admission screening exercise are hereby informed that AAUA 1st and 2nd batch admission list for 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the management. Such candidates can now proceed and check if they names are among those considered for admission.
Other AAUA Latest News
How to Check AAUA Admission List – Method 1
- Go to AAUA admission status checking portal at https://eportal.aaua.edu.ng/frontend/welcome/ugadmissions.
- Enter you JAMB registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on the Login button to access your AAUA admission status.
How To Check AAUA Admission Status On JAMB Portal – Method 2
The Procedures below will help you check your admission status on JAMB Caps Portal and also Accept it.
- Candidates are to visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your AAUA admission status.
- For more detailed instructions, click JAMB CAPS Portal Admission Status Checking Steps Here
AAUA Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
- After confirming your AAUA admission status, generate RRR(REMITA RETRIEVE REFERENCE) in your profile
- PAY an Acceptance Fee of Fifty Thousand Naira (N50,000.00) only using REMITA Platform only at any of the following banks on or before 2018-12-07
- First Bank
- WEMA Bank
- Keystone Bank
- Polaris Bank
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Stanbic IBTC
- Oroke Micro Finance Bank
- Eco Bank
- Access Bank
- Confirm your Payment by supplying the RRR Number on the payment receipt received from the bank
- Lastly, print a copy of your admission letter and await 2018/2019 resumption sms that will be sent to you soon.
Deadline: 7th December, 2018.
AAUA Admission Guide
This is to help all those who has been offered admission by AAUA with procedures to successfully process their admission and avoid making mistakes that would cost them the admission offered to them. Congratulations to those who has been offered admission.
If you have not been offered admission, don’t loose hope. see a Programme you can apply to and gain admission into 200 level.
Steps To Take After Been Offered Admission In The Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA)
For those offered admission, Now you will need to check for the following and get it ready for your admission clearance and registrations.
- Check for the amount that AAUA is paying as acceptance Fee for the admission offered to you. Note: If you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means you have rejected the admission offered to you and you will be denied that privilege.
- Also Check AAUA Schools Fees to see how much it is and try and get it ready as soon possible as it will be required immediately after paying your acceptance fee. See The Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA) School Fees Here
- Get the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new School, Faculty and Department.
- Read the School’s rules and regulations to avoid falling a victim of any act that is against the school code of honor throughout your stay in the school cause that would be disastrous for you.