Last updated on August 24th, 2016 at 07:09 am
awarding past winners
Here is another great opportunity to win cash prizes online as Skusat NG recently increased its grand prize from N300,000 to N500,000 for participants in the 2nd edition of the 2016 Skusat CBT Contest.
Undergraduates seeking cash grants and aspirants that obtained a score of 180 and above in the last UTME exercise can apply for this program. This is open till September 2nd.
Recommended Just For You
Did You Had a Low JAMB Score? Gain Admission Directly Into 200 Level Without JAMB in any university of your choice. Call 07032622910 NOW!
Successful applicants will be rewarded in the forthcoming intuitive test that would be taken online; with a sum of N500,000 cash and also; sub-grants of N100,000, N50,000 and N10,000 to other category of applicants who attain specific grades as outlined in the registration guideline.
IMPORTANT THINGS YOU MUST NOTE:
- Applicants must not be below age 16.
- 400 Level students and above are not eligible to apply.
- Foreign nationals and expatriates are not eligible to participate.
- Applicants must possess the original copy of the document(s) selected during registration. Before grants can be duly awarded, this will be required for a viable clarification from successful applicants only.
- An 8-digit AUTHENTICATION ID will be sent to all registered applicants within 24hrs of submitting the application online.
- Ensure you cross-check your details thoroughly before submitting; as the screening procedure will be strict.
- ONLY ELIGIBLE applicants will be required to obtain a Passcode/PIN for the Live Test with N1,000 only after passing the necessary data verifications involved.
- Immediate past beneficiaries are not eligible to apply.
- The Live test which would be taken online on the 17th of September will consist just 50 questions from various academic spheres. So feel free to share this with your friends today.
Practice questions have been made available on the platform under the “Pre-Test” page and the page can be accessed with the code: 16647260
To qualify for the N500,000 cash grant, applicant must attain at least 80% cumulative score while the sub-grants of N100,000, N50,000 and N10,000 will be duly disbursed to slated number of applicants that obtain scores within the range of (70 – 79)% , (65 – 69)% and (62 – 64)% respectively.
Successful participants will be awarded on the 23rd of September, 2016.