The ND admission list of the Akanu Ibaim Federal Polytechnic Unwana (Unwana Poly) for 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the management. The details and instructions to check Unwana Poly ND admission list can be found below.
This is to inform all the National Diploma (ND) Aspirants of Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana who applied for admission into 2019/2020 academic session that Unwana Poly ND Admission list is out and has been released by the admission unit of the Polytechnic.
All those who participated in the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Admission Screening exercise for 2019/2020 session can now proceed to follow the instructions below and check if they have names were among the ones shortlisted for admission in the Unwana Poly Admission List.
Recommended Just For You
Did You Had a Low JAMB Score? Gain Admission Directly Into 200 Level Without JAMB in any university of your choice. Call 07032622910 NOW!
Other Unwana Poly related posts
- Akanu Ibiam Fed Poly Unwana Cut Off Mark (JAMB & Departmental)
- Fed Poly Unwana HND Admission List | Check Status
- Fed Poly Unwana Undergraduate School Fees Schedule
How To Check Akanu Ibiam Poly Unwana Admission List
- Go to Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana admission status checking portal @ http://portal.polyunwana.net/Modules/Admissions/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx.
- Enter your application number which will be found in the acknowledgement slip you printed out during registration, e.g. APP/HND/00001 OR APP/ND/00001.
- It will redirect you to generate an invoice for payment of sum of #1500.
- After generating the invoice print it out, then go to any bank of your choice and make your payment,
- Lastly confirm your admission status by going back to the school portal again http://portal.polyunwana.net/Modules/Admissions/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx and input your application number and your admission status will be displayed.
Successfully admitted ND applicants are required to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer of admission on JAMB CAPS
Unwana Poly Admission Guide
This is to help all those who has been offered admission with procedures to successfully process their admission and avoid making mistakes that would cost them the admission offered to them. Congratulations to those who has been offered admission.
If you have not been offered admission, don’t loose hope. see a Programme you can apply to and gain admission into 200 level.
For those offered admission, Now you will need to check for the following and get it ready for your admission clearance and registrations.
- Check for the amount the Unwana Poly is paying as acceptance Fee for the admission offered to you. Note: If you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means you have rejected the admission offered to you and you will be denied that privilege.
- Also Check the Unwana Poly Schools Fees Amount to see how much it is and try and get it ready as soon possible as it will be required immediately after paying your acceptance fee.
- Get the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new School, Faculty and Department.
- Read the School’s rules and regulations to avoid falling a victim of any act that is against the school code of honor.
Congratulations once more on your admissions!