UNIOSUN cut off mark for 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the management of the Osun State University (UNIOSUN). The details on UNIOSUN Cut off mark can be found below.
The general public are hereby informed that UNIOSUN Cut Off Mark for admission into 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the management of the Osun State University (UNIOSUN). All those who applied for admission at UNIOSUN Are to read below for the minimum cut off mark for 2019/2020 admission.
What Is Cut Off Mark?
Cut Off Mark is the minimum point a student applying for admission must attain in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME or JAMB) and or Post-Utme/Screening Exercise in order to be considered for admission into a particular school.
Note: Since the 2019/2020 Cut Off Mark is Yet to Be Released, We are going to Update 2018/2019 Cut Off Mark Below. So, The Cut off mark you will be thereafter is that of 2018/2019 academic session.
Other UNIOSUN Latest News
- UNIOSUN Post-UTME Screening Form
- UNIOSUN Admission List
- List Of Courses (Departments) Offered In UNIOSUN
UNIOSUN JAMB Cut Off Mark For 2019/2020 Admission
This post is for all those who applied for admission into UNIOSUN and has been searching for UNIOSUN Cut Off Mark to check if the score they had in JAMB can qualify them for admission into Osun State University for this session (2019/2020).
All UNIOSUN Aspirants are hereby informed that the general cut-off Mark for admission into the University is 180. This means that all those who wrote JAMB And Scored up to 180 or a minimum of 180 are eligible to buy UNIOSUN Post-Utme or Admission form and also sit for the Examination should there be.
All those who scored less than 180 (179,170,175,160,169, etc) are to note that the Osun State University will not accept them for admission.
This eligibility for buying UNIOSUN Screening form with a minimum JAMB Score of 180 and Above also includes the following courses unless otherwise stated by the management.
N/B: The Department or courses mentioned above are a rough list, the school in question may not be accredited or may not be offering one of this courses mentioned above. For more details, See the list of courses offered in UNIOSUN Here.
UNIOSUN Departmental Cut Off Mark
A lot of aspirants are also concerned to know when the departmental cut off mark of the Osun State University will be released. Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University.
This cut off mark is usually available after the release of the school’s screening or post utme admission form.
However, The general Departmental Cut Off mark for some courses are as follows:
- Medicine – 250 and Above
- Law – 240 and Above
- Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical,Electrical,Civil,Computer, etc) – 220 and Above
- Physical Science Courses (Industrial Chemistry, Industrial Physics, Computer Science, Geology, ect – 190 and Above
- Biological Sciences (Microbiology, Biochemistry, Anatomy,etc)-190 and above
Note: The UNIOSUN Departmental cut off mark shown above are the minimum point or mark and are not exactly the cut off mark for each of the courses shown above.
Also, cut off mark for each varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for that year.
In this regard, UNIOSUN Cut off mark for all departments will be available later after the screening exercise for the school has been conducted.
- UNIOSUN Supplementary Post UTME Form for 2019/2020 | Apply Now
- UNIOSUN School Fees (New & Returning) For 2018/2019 | See Amount
- UNIOSUN Pre-Degree Admission Form For 2019/2020 | Register Now
- UNIOSUN Admission List 2019/2020 Released | Check Admission Status
- UNIOSUN Acceptance Fee Payment Procedures 2019/2020 | Details
- UNIOSUN Supplementary Admission List [UTME & DE] For 2018/2019
- UNIOSUN Resumption Date 2018/2019 Announced | See Date
- UNIOSUN Supplementary Post-UTME Screening Results 2018/2019 Out | How To Check