The post UTME form and direct entry (DE) screening form of the University of Maiduguri for 2020/2021 academic session is currently on sale. UNIMAID Post-UTME Screening Form Eligibility, Requirements and Procedures to apply for the exercise for 2020/2021 is out and can be found below.
The general public are hereby informed that UNIMAID post UTME and direct entry (DE) screening form for 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the management of the University of Maiduguri.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Since JAMB Result has been released, many schools (Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education) such as the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) has released their screening form.
Recommended Just For You
Did You Had a Low JAMB Score? Gain Admission Directly Into 200 Level Without JAMB in any university of your choice. Call 07032622910 NOW!
Is UNIMAID Post-UTME Form 2020/2021 Out? NO. As at the time of compiling this post, UNIMAID Post UTME form for 2020/2021 has not been released by the management of the University. See UNIMAID Required Cut Offu Mark Here.
UNIMAID POST UTME FORM ELIGIBILITY, INSTRUCTIONS & PROCEDURES
UNIMAID Post UTME Eligibility.
Candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the University of Maiduguri for the 2020/2021 Academic Session and have scored 160 and above in the UTME, and a minimum of Credit in Diploma, 10 points in NCE/IJMB or Second Class Lower Division from a recognized institution for DIrect Entry.
How to Apply for UNIMAID Post UTME Screening.
Candidates should visit the University of Maiduguri website: www.unimaidonline.net and register for the online screening exercise. Candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2,000) only for the registration including bank charges. The portal will close for the registration at 12.00 midnight on 16th July.
- Click-UTME/DE Screening icon
- Click –Register New UTME/DE Screening account.
- Fill the form opened to create UTME/DE Screening account.
- First Name
- Choose Entry Mode (UTME or DE)
- E-mail Address (Username)
- Password (Must contain Upper Case and a number). Be sure of the password you use.
- Click Register
- Click (Click to proceed),You have two options to make your Payment
- Payment Options:
- Click pay to proceed icon (fill the Remita form and choose Remita Pay for payment type, make sure you copy the reference number)
- Print invoice (RRR invoice)
- Go to any of the following banks (ACCESS, DIAMOND, FCMB, GTBank, KETSTONE, SKYE, STERLING, STANBIC IBTC, WEMA and ZENITH) with your RRR invoice and make your payment
- ATM Payment Option
- Click pay to proceed icon
- Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
- Enter your Phone No. (that you receive alerts)
- Upon Confirmation, click proceed
- On unified payment-Enter card details and click OK
- Authentication SMS will be sent to your phone
- Enter the OTP number received and click submit
- After making the payment, go back and log to the site with your username (email address) and password
- Click-click to proceed
- Continue with your registration
- Click-submit when completed
- Click-submit again to confirm completion
- Upon successful completion, the message “Application submitted successfully it cannot be altered. Thanks” will be displayed.