The JUPEB supplementary admission form of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) for 2018/2019 academic session is currently out on sale. The steps, procedures and instructions to apply for UNILAG JUPEB supplementary admission can be found below.
Latest Update:All Candidates for the supplementary entrance examination of School of Foundation Studies are hereby informed that the entrance examination has been postponed to Friday 5th October, 2018 due to the ongoing NLC strike.
The general public are hereby informed that UNILAG JUPEB supplementary form for admission into 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management of the University of Lagos. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into the School of Foundation Studies, University of Lagos.
This article will also benefit those looking for: unilag jupeb form 2018, unilag jupeb website, unilag jupeb fees, unilag jupeb school fees, unilag jupeb 2018/2019, unilag jupeb cut off, unilag foundation form, unilag jupeb form 2018.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into the School of Foundation Studies, University of Lagos for the 2018/2019 Academic Session. Highly successful candidates after an approved examination administered by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB), are eligible for consideration for Direct Entry admission into the 200 Level of the Degree Programmes of the University through JAMB (Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board), or admission into the University of Bedfordshire, University of Central Lancashire, University of the West of England, De Montfort University, Leicester, University of Birmingham, (UK) and Soochow University, China.
Please note that the programme does not currently have facilities for the visually impaired and is strictly a non-residential programme.
Other UNILAG News
- UNILAG JUPEB Academic Calendar
- UNILAG Admission List
- UNILAG Cutoff Mark
- List Of Courses Offered In University of Lagos (UNILAG)
UNILAG JUPEB Subject Combination.
The School of Foundation Studies will provide an intensive one-year programme, teaching subjects in line with the JUPEB Syllabus for admission according to the following subject combination groupings:
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|4.||Visual Arts_Christian Reglious Studies_Government||SFS04|
|5.||Visual Arts_Christian Reglious Studies _Music||SFS05|
|6.||Visual Arts _Government _Music||SFS06|
|7.||Visual Arts _Literature In English_Music||SFS07|
|8.||Visual Arts _Mathematics_Physics||SFS08|
|11.||Biology_Economics_Literature In English||SFS12|
|16.||Christian Reglious Studies _French_ Literature In English||SFS17|
|17.||Christian Reglious Studies _ Government _Music||SFS18|
|18.||Christian Reglious Studies _ Government _Yoruba||SFS19|
|19.||Christian Reglious Studies _Governmen_Igbo||SFS20|
|20.||Christian Reglious Studies _ Literature In English_History||SFS21|
|21.||Christian Reglious Studies _ Literature In English _Music||SFS22|
|22.||Economics _Geography_ Government||SFS23|
|23.||Economics _ Government _Islamic Studies||SFS24|
|24.||Economics _ Government _ Literature In English||SFS25|
|25.||Economics _ Mathematics _Physics||SFS26|
|26.||French_ Government _Islamic Studies||SFS27|
|28.||Government _ Christian Reglious Studies _Economics||SFS29|
|29.||Government _History_Islamics Studies||SFS30|
|30.||Government _ Literature In English _History||SFS31|
|31||Government_ Literature In English _Music||SFS32|
|32.||History_ Government _ Christian Reglious Studies||SFS33|
|33.||Islamic Studies_ Government _ Literature In English||SFS34|
|34.||Literature In English _ Government _ Christian Reglious Studies||SFS35|
|35.||Literature In English _History_Islamics Studies||SFS36|
|40.||Visual Arts_Government_Islamics Studies||SFS41|
|41.||Visual Arts_ Christian Reglious Studies _History||SFS42|
UNILAG JUPEB Admission Requirements.
A minimum of FIVE credits (English Language, Mathematics and three relevant subjects) obtained in one sitting at the SSCE/WASSC, GCE/O/L, NECO with results obtained before registration.
University of Lagos has zero tolerance for drug abuse, sexual harassment, examination malpractice and other anti-social behavior. All admitted students will undergo compulsory medical test.
How to Apply for UNILAG JUPEB Admission.
PROCEDURE FOR COMPLETING SCHOOL OF FOUNDATION STUDIES e- APPLICATION FORM:
- visit the University of Lagos website (www.unilag.edu.ng)
- on the ‘Students’ menu, click on ‘Foundation Program’
- scroll to the bottom of the page and click on ‘Application Form’
- select ‘School of Foundation Studies’ as application type on the application interface
- go through the information on subject combinations relevant to your proposed choice of course of study for Direct Entry admission in the list above
- read the application guidelines on the application interface and complete the Pre-Application Form to obtain a payment reference number (PRN) using the applicant’s names.
For University of Lagos Staff Children:
- Click the staff biological child link, provide 5 digit staff ID number and select appropriate name on the staff children list to obtain a payment reference number (PRN).
- Cost of Application Form (including on line practice tests (excluding Bank Charges)): N25, 000.00 (non-refundable).
- Make payment at any Commercial bank in Nigeria with the payment reference number (PRN)
- Return to the University website, click on School of Foundation Studies and click on continue Application. Log in with PRN and applicant’s surname in lowercase as password.
- Complete the application form, print two copies and bring along to the entrance examination.
N.B.: Please read the information on the subject combination relevant to your course of study before completing the application forms online
- The Application opens on Monday, September 17, 2018 and closes on Friday, September 28, 2018.
- Examination Date: 5th Of October, 2018.
Mode of Examination: Computer-Based Testing (Examination Pass will be generated automatically after successful completion of the application process).
- All Questions are Multiple Choice.
- Examination subjects are: Mathematics, English Language (20 questions each) and 3 other relevant subjects (according to candidates’ choice of subject combination) of 15 questions each, that is, a total of 85 questions to be answered in 1 hour.
- Students are to report at designated venues – according to the schedule on the Examination Pass.
- All candidates must be at the designated venues two hours before the scheduled Examination time.
Results:- Results and merit admission will be released on the University website.
University of Lagos has zero tolerance for drug abuse, sexual harassment, examination malpractice and other anti-social behaviours. All admitted students will undergo compulsory medical test.
All enquiries are to be made to Director, School of Foundation Studies +234-09093621958 (please call during office hours only, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.)