Do you want to apply for UNICEF recruitment for 2020? If you are interested in UNICEF recruitment application for 2020/2021 then continue reading this post as we have provided you the instructions and steps for UNICEF recruitment application.
This is a notice to those who are interested in UNICEF recruitment application that the steps to apply for UNICEF recruitment has been provided here in this post. Follow the instructions below to apply for UNICEF recruitment.
Important Things To Note for UNICEF Recruitment
- Make sure you have all the required and necessary credentials for UNICEF recruitment application
- Scan the credentials and or documents and get them ready in an upload-able format.
- Make sure to apply on time as the deadline for UNICEF recruitment may not be extended.
- Try and process your UNICEF recruitment application form all by yourself and limit sending someone to do it on your behalf to avoid mistakes in your data.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a UNICEF recruitment
- Check regularly for updates concerning UNICEF recruitment.
- Make sure you meet most if not all the requirements for UNICEF recruitment
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- You are to apply for one job position, multiple applications for UNICEF recruitment may lead to disqualification.
- Online application for UNICEF recruitment is free.
General Requirements for UNICEF Recruitment Application
This is a general requirement for UNICEF recruitment application. A more detailed requirements for each position/job will be displayed on the recruitment/job application page on UNICEF recruitment portal or website at www.unicef.org.
- You need to possess an advance degree in any of the related fields.
- Willingness to travel to remote regions of the country
- Initiative, passion and commitment to UNICEF’s mission and professional values.
- Ability to make timely and quality judgements and decisions and very good training skills.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language or local language of the duty station is considered as an asset
UNICEF Recruitment Application Procedures
- Visit UNICEF recruitment portal at www.unicef.org
- Click on the recruitment/career advertisement for available positions
- Enter your email and password if you already have an account or
- Or Click on Create an Account (Register) and fill in your details to create an account
- Once you are done, Cross check your application
- Click on Submit to complete your UNICEF recruitment application.