Do you want to apply for UNDP recruitment for 2020? If you are interested in UNDP recruitment application for 2020/2021 then continue reading this post as we have provided you the instructions and steps for UNDP recruitment application.
This is a notice to those who are interested in UNDP recruitment application that the steps to apply for UNDP recruitment has been provided here in this post. Follow the instructions below to apply for UNDP recruitment.
Important Things To Note for UNDP Recruitment
- Make sure you have all the required and necessary credentials for UNDP recruitment application
- Scan the credentials and or documents and get them ready in an upload-able format.
- Make sure to apply on time as the deadline for UNDP recruitment may not be extended.
- Try and process your UNDP recruitment application form all by yourself and limit sending someone to do it on your behalf to avoid mistakes in your data.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a UNDP recruitment
- Check regularly for updates concerning UNDP recruitment.
- Make sure you meet most if not all the requirements for UNDP recruitment
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- You are to apply for one job position, multiple applications for UNDP recruitment may lead to disqualification.
- Online application for UNDP recruitment is free.
General Requirements for UNDP Recruitment Application
This is a general requirement for UNDP recruitment application. A more detailed requirements for each position/job will be displayed on the recruitment/job application page on UNDP recruitment portal or website at jobs.undp.org.
- Interested applicants must have the West African School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council (NECO) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects.
- Interested applicants must also have a Bachelor Degree (B.Sc)/Higher National Diploma and National Diploma Degree (HND/ND)
- Computer knowledge will be an added advantage to you, so if you are computer literate, you are one way ahead of others.
UNDP Recruitment Application Procedures
- Visit UNDP recruitment portal at jobs.undp.org
- Click on the recruitment/career advertisement for available positions
- Enter your email and password if you already have an account or
- Or Click on Create an Account (Register) and fill in your details to create an account
- Once you are done, Cross check your application
- Click on Submit to complete your UNDP recruitment application.