Let me guess: you are here because you want to know what TASUED cut off mark is so you can check if you a chance of been offered admission with your current JAMB score.
If so, i want to now tell you that TASUED cut off mark for admission into 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the management of the Tai Solarin University of Education.
So let’s now discuss on what TASUED Cut off mark is.
First of, cut Off Mark is the minimum point a student applying for admission must attain in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME or JAMB) and or Post-Utme/Screening Exercise in order to be considered for admission into a particular school.
However, TASUED Cut Off Mark is a minimum score required in JAMB or UTME from all candidates who want to apply for admission in the the Tai Solarin University of Education.
This cut off mark must be met before a candidate will even be allowed to apply for admission into any of TASUED undergraduates programme.
Also, check out the following
- See List Of Universities That Accept 180, 170, 160, 150, 140, 130, 120 Cut Off Mark for Admission here.
- Did you had a low JAMB score? See How To gain admission with low jamb score.
- See Schools To Apply Without Choosing In Jamb.
TASUED JAMB Cut Off Mark
All TASUED Aspirants are hereby informed that TASUED JAMB cut off mark for admission into the University is 180.
However, all those who scored less than 180 (179,170,175,160,169, etc) are to note that the Tai Solarin University of Education will not accept them for admission.
This eligibility for buying TASUED Screening form with a minimum JAMB Score of 180 and Above also includes the following courses unless otherwise stated by the management.
N/B: The Department or courses mentioned above are a rough list, the school in question may not be accredited or may not be offering one of this courses mentioned above. For more details, See the List of Courses Offered in TASUED Here.
TASUED Departmental Cut Off Mark
A lot of aspirants are also concerned to know when the departmental cut off mark of the Tai Solarin University of Education will be released.
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University.
This cut off mark is usually available after the release of the school’s screening or post utme admission form.
However, The general Departmental Cut Off mark for some courses are as follows:
Medicine – 250 and Above
Law – 240 and Above
Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical,Electrical,Civil,Computer, etc) – 220 and Above
Physical Science Courses (Industrial Chemistry, Industrial Physics, Computer Science, Geology, ect – 190 and Above
Biological Sciences (Microbiology, Biochemistry, Anatomy, etc)-190 and above
TASUED Cut off mark for all departments will be fully available later after the screening exercise for the school has been conducted.
- TASUED Admission List (First & Second Batch) for 2019/2020 | Check Status
- TASUED Registration & Clearance Requirements For 2018/2019
- TASUED Postgraduate Courses (PG) | Tai Solarin University Courses
- List Of Courses Offered In Tai Solarin University Of Education (TASUED)
- TASUED Post UTME Screening Result For 2018/2019 Is Out – How To Check
- TASUED Post-UTME Screening & Direct Entry Form 2018/2019 Is Out
- TASUED Academic Calendar (First Semester) For 2017/2018 Released
- TASUED Acceptance Fee Payment For 2017/2018 – How To Pay