Do you want to apply for SunTrust Bank recruitment for 2020? If you are interested in SunTrust Bank recruitment application for 2020/2021 then continue reading this post as we have provided you the instructions and steps for SunTrust Bank recruitment application.
This is a notice to those who are interested in SunTrust Bank recruitment application that the steps to apply for SunTrust Bank recruitment has been provided here in this post. Follow the instructions below to apply for SunTrust Bank recruitment.
Important Things To Note for SunTrust Bank Recruitment
- Make sure you have all the required and necessary credentials for SunTrust Bank recruitment application
- Scan the credentials and or documents and get them ready in an upload-able format.
- Make sure to apply on time as the deadline for SunTrust Bank recruitment may not be extended.
- Try and process your SunTrust Bank recruitment application form all by yourself and limit sending someone to do it on your behalf to avoid mistakes in your data.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a SunTrust Bank recruitment
- Check regularly for updates concerning SunTrust Bank recruitment.
- Make sure you meet most if not all the requirements for SunTrust Bank recruitment
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- You are to apply for one job position, multiple applications for SunTrust Bank recruitment may lead to disqualification.
- Online application for SunTrust Bank recruitment is free.
General Requirements for SunTrust Bank Recruitment Application
This is a general requirement for SunTrust Bank recruitment application. A more detailed requirements for each position/job will be displayed on the recruitment/job application page on SunTrust Bank recruitment portal or website at www.suntrust.com/careers.
- Two to Three Years work experience in any related role
- HND, BSC or MSC from an accredited Tertiary Institution.
- Minimum of 5 O’ level credits – including English and Mathematics
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory
Other General Requirements
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
SunTrust Bank Recruitment Application Procedures
- Visit SunTrust Bank recruitment portal at www.suntrust.com/careers
- Click on the recruitment/career advertisement for available positions
- Enter your email and password if you already have an account or
- Or Click on Create an Account (Register) and fill in your details to create an account
- Once you are done, Cross check your application
- Click on Submit to complete your SunTrust Bank recruitment application.