The first, second and third batch admission list of the Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye (OOU) for 2019/2020 academic session is out. The procedures and instructions to check OOU admission list can be found below.
Has OOU Released Admission List For 2019/2020? Is OOU Admission List Out? Yes. The general public are hereby informed that OOU 1st, 2nd and 3rd batch admission list for 2019/2020 academic session has been released. Those who participated in OOU admission screening exercise can now proceed and check if they names are among those considered for admission.
Other OOU Latest News
How To Check OOU Admission Status
Official OOU admission list has been released and is accessible on Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye Portal. The procedures to check OOU admission status has been released can be found below.
- i. Go to OOU admission status checking portal at https://www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/portal/admission/login.php,
- ii. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Password (For first login, use your SURNAME as password) in the provided columns as shown in the image above .
- iii. Finally, click the “Login” button to access your OOU admission status.
How To Check OOU Admission Status On JAMB Portal
The Procedures below will help you check your admission status on JAMB Caps Portal and also Accept it.
- Candidates are to login to the JAMB website and click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
- Candidates should please note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
- Those offered provisional Admission should proceed with the Acceptance and Registration processes. The procedure will soon be made available.
OOU Admission Guide
This is to help all those who has been offered admission by OOU with procedures to successfully process their admission and avoid making mistakes that would cost them the admission offered to them. Congratulations to those who has been offered admission.
If you have not been offered admission, don’t loose hope. see a Programme you can apply to and gain admission into 200 level.
Steps To Take After Been Offered Admission In The Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye (OOU)
For those offered admission, Now you will need to check for the following and get it ready for your admission clearance and registrations.
- Check for the amount that OOU is paying as acceptance Fee for the admission offered to you. Note: If you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means you have rejected the admission offered to you and you will be denied that privilege.
- Also Check OOU Schools Fees to see how much it is and try and get it ready as soon possible as it will be required immediately after paying your acceptance fee. See The Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye (OOU) School Fees Here
- Get the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new School, Faculty and Department.
- Read the School’s rules and regulations to avoid falling a victim of any act that is against the school code of honor throughout your stay in the school cause that would be disastrous for you.
- OOU JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Released
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Academic Calendar for 2019/2020
- OOU Resumption Date For 2018/2019 Announced | See Date
- OOU Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening Form For 2018/2019 [Updated]
- OOU Second (2nd) Batch Admission List For 2018/2019 – Check Status
- OOU Postgraduate (PG) Admission Form For 2018/2019 | Apply Now
- OOU Postgraduate (PG) Courses | Olabisi Onabanjo University Courses
- OOU Post UTME Screening Result For 2018/2019 Is Out – How To Check