Do you want to apply for Npower Tax recruitment for 2020? If you are interested in Npower Tax recruitment application for 2020/2021 then continue reading this post as we have provided you the instructions and steps for Npower Tax recruitment application.
This is a notice to those who are interested in Npower Tax recruitment application that the steps to apply for Npower Tax recruitment has been provided here in this post. Follow the instructions below to apply for Npower Tax recruitment.
Important Things To Note for Npower Tax Recruitment
- Make sure you have all the required and necessary credentials for Npower Tax recruitment application
- Scan the credentials and or documents and get them ready in an upload-able format.
- Make sure to apply on time as the deadline for Npower Tax recruitment may not be extended.
- Try and process your Npower Tax recruitment application form all by yourself and limit sending someone to do it on your behalf to avoid mistakes in your data.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Npower Tax recruitment
- Check regularly for updates concerning Npower Tax recruitment.
- Make sure you meet most if not all the requirements for Npower Tax recruitment
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- You are to apply for one job position, multiple applications for Npower Tax recruitment may lead to disqualification.
- Online application for Npower Tax recruitment is free.
General Requirements for Npower Tax Recruitment Application
This is a general requirement for Npower Tax recruitment application. A more detailed requirements for each position/job will be displayed on the recruitment/job application page on Npower Tax recruitment portal or website at npower.gov.ng/n-tax.
- Unemployed graduates or non graduates
- Currently Unemployed
- Must be a graduate (Bachelors or Higher National Diploma)
- All applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps Programme
- Must be Aged 18-35
- The scheme prefers to select candidates with the following qualifications: Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Economics, Law, Finance, Psychology and other allied disciplines in the social sciences.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft office tools
- Candidates must be able to communicate proficiently in written and spoken English
- Good phone etiquette
- Excellent Analytical and Diagnostic aptitude
- Candidates with prior knowledge of tax laws and administration in Nigeria will have an edge.
Npower Tax Recruitment Application Procedures
- Visit Npower Tax recruitment portal at npower.gov.ng/n-tax
- Click on the recruitment/career advertisement for available positions
- Enter your email and password if you already have an account or
- Or Click on Create an Account (Register) and fill in your details to create an account
- Once you are done, Cross check your application
- Click on Submit to complete your Npower Tax recruitment application.