Do you want to apply for NOUN recruitment for 2020? If you are interested in NOUN recruitment application for 2020/2021 then continue reading this post as we have provided you the instructions and steps for NOUN recruitment application.
This is a notice to those who are interested in NOUN recruitment application that the steps to apply for NOUN recruitment has been provided here in this post. Follow the instructions below to apply for NOUN recruitment.
Important Things To Note for NOUN Recruitment
- Make sure you have all the required and necessary credentials for NOUN recruitment application
- Scan the credentials and or documents and get them ready in an upload-able format.
- Make sure to apply on time as the deadline for NOUN recruitment may not be extended.
- Try and process your NOUN recruitment application form all by yourself and limit sending someone to do it on your behalf to avoid mistakes in your data.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a NOUN recruitment
- Check regularly for updates concerning NOUN recruitment.
- Make sure you meet most if not all the requirements for NOUN recruitment
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- You are to apply for one job position, multiple applications for NOUN recruitment may lead to disqualification.
- Online application for NOUN recruitment is free.
General Requirements for NOUN Recruitment Application
This is a general requirement for NOUN recruitment application. A more detailed requirements for each position/job will be displayed on the recruitment/job application page on NOUN recruitment portal or website at www.nouedu.net.
- Candidates should be holders of PhD Degree from any recognized Universities with at least Ten (10) years teaching, research and administrative experience in a tertiary institution.
- Candidates must possess demonstrable competence to provide academic and research leadership.
- Candidates must also be specialists in core areas of departmental fields of study with evidence of many scholarly publications in both local and international reputable learned journals, plus registration with relevant professional bodies where applicable.
NOUN Recruitment Application Procedures
- Visit NOUN recruitment portal at www.nouedu.net
- Click on the recruitment/career advertisement for available positions
- Enter your email and password if you already have an account or
- Or Click on Create an Account (Register) and fill in your details to create an account
- Once you are done, Cross check your application
- Click on Submit to complete your NOUN recruitment application.