Do you want to apply for Nigerian Army recruitment for 2020? If you are interested in Nigerian Army recruitment application for 2020/2021 then continue reading this post as we have provided you the instructions and steps for Nigerian Army recruitment application.
This is a notice to those who are interested in Nigerian Army recruitment application that the steps to apply for Nigerian Army recruitment has been provided here in this post. Follow the instructions below to apply for Nigerian Army recruitment.
Important Things To Note for Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Make sure you have all the required and necessary credentials for Nigerian Army recruitment application
- Scan the credentials and or documents and get them ready in an upload-able format.
- Make sure to apply on time as the deadline for Nigerian Army recruitment may not be extended.
- Try and process your Nigerian Army recruitment application form all by yourself and limit sending someone to do it on your behalf to avoid mistakes in your data.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Nigerian Army recruitment
- Check regularly for updates concerning Nigerian Army recruitment.
- Make sure you meet most if not all the requirements for Nigerian Army recruitment
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- You are to apply for one job position, multiple applications for Nigerian Army recruitment may lead to disqualification.
- Online application for Nigerian Army recruitment is free.
General Requirements for Nigerian Army Recruitment Application
This is a general requirement for Nigerian Army recruitment application. A more detailed requirements for each position/job will be displayed on the recruitment/job application page on Nigerian Army recruitment portal or website at recruitment.army.mil.ng.
- You must be of a Nigerian nationality whether male or female.
- The age requirement for Nigerian army is 20-35 years. Its varies non-tradesmen/women and tradesmen/women.
- The height requirement is at least 1.85 metres tall for males and 1.65 metres for females.
- You must have an SSCE Result with at least 5 credits including English Language.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Application Procedures
- Visit Nigerian Army recruitment portal at recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Click on the recruitment/career advertisement for available positions
- Enter your email and password if you already have an account or
- Or Click on Create an Account (Register) and fill in your details to create an account
- Once you are done, Cross check your application
- Click on Submit to complete your Nigerian Army recruitment application.