The post UTME form or ND full time admission form of the Niger State Polytechnic (Niger Poly) for 2018/2019 academic session is finally released by the management. The details and instructions to apply for Niger Poly post UTME admission can be found below.
The general public are hereby informed that Niger Poly ND full time form (Post UTME form) for admission into 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management of the Niger State Polytechnic.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following programmes of studies in Niger State Polytechnic, Zungeru for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Other Niger Poly related posts
Niger State Polytechnic ND Full-Time Courses.
2.1 SCHOOL OF ADMINISTRATIVE STUDIES
- Local Government and Development Studies
- Public Administration
2.2 SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Banking Finance
- Business and Management Studies
2.3 SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology.
2.4 SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban and Regional Planning
2.5 SCHOOL OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology.
Niger State Polytechnic Entry Requirements.
The minimum entry requirements for National Diploma (ND) Programmes in the specified field are:
- A minimum of five (5) Credits Passes at WAEC/SSCE, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and Teachers’ Grade Two Certificates or equivalent (in not more than two (2) sittings), which must include English Language and Mathematics and three (3) other relevant subjects.
- Applicants should apply through JAMB and sit for UTME in the relevant subjects. Only candidates who meet the JAMB cut-off marks shall be considered for admission.
How to Apply for Niger State Polytechnic Post UTME (ND Full-Time Admission).
All applicants must purchase the Polytechnic admission access Pin from any Commercial Bank through E-Transact for a Non-refundable fee of five thousand naira (N5,000.00) only excluding Bank Charges.
The admission form can be accessed online at the Polytechnic website, www.nigerpoly.edu.ng. Follow these steps to complete the Admission Form online:
- Open to the website
- Click online Forms
- Click Admission Form
- Enter your Pin Code and Click Login
- Fill the Form
- Click Preview Form
- Upload your Passport size Picture and Print Preview
- Click Submit.
Closure of Sales of Admission Form: Sales of Admission Forms ends on 31st October, 2018.
Screening Exercise for all admissions will take place at Niger State Polytechnic, Zungeru, Main Campus on a date to be announced later.
Candidates are to check the Polytechnic website as from 1st November, 2018 for update.