Do you want to apply for NHIS recruitment for 2020? If you are interested in NHIS recruitment application for 2020/2021 then continue reading this post as we have provided you the instructions and steps for NHIS recruitment application.
This is a notice to those who are interested in NHIS recruitment application that the steps to apply for NHIS recruitment has been provided here in this post. Follow the instructions below to apply for NHIS recruitment.
Important Things To Note for NHIS Recruitment
- Make sure you have all the required and necessary credentials for NHIS recruitment application
- Scan the credentials and or documents and get them ready in an upload-able format.
- Make sure to apply on time as the deadline for NHIS recruitment may not be extended.
- Try and process your NHIS recruitment application form all by yourself and limit sending someone to do it on your behalf to avoid mistakes in your data.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a NHIS recruitment
- Check regularly for updates concerning NHIS recruitment.
- Make sure you meet most if not all the requirements for NHIS recruitment
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- You are to apply for one job position, multiple applications for NHIS recruitment may lead to disqualification.
- Online application for NHIS recruitment is free.
General Requirements for NHIS Recruitment Application
This is a general requirement for NHIS recruitment application. A more detailed requirements for each position/job will be displayed on the recruitment/job application page on NHIS recruitment portal or website at www.nhis.gov.ng.
- You must be a Nigerian; either by birth or nationalisation.
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification; A voters card, driving license or national immigration passport.
- You need to have a Bachelors’ Degree or Masters Degree in any relevant field.
- Computer Literacy is an added advantage
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
NHIS Recruitment Application Procedures
- Visit NHIS recruitment portal at www.nhis.gov.ng
- Click on the recruitment/career advertisement for available positions
- Enter your email and password if you already have an account or
- Or Click on Create an Account (Register) and fill in your details to create an account
- Once you are done, Cross check your application
- Click on Submit to complete your NHIS recruitment application.