This is to inform all postgraduate aspirants who are interested in applying for admission into the Niger Delta University School of Postgraduate Studies that the Postgraduate (PG) Application form [Full Time And Part-Time] for 2020/2021 academic session is now available.
NDU Postgraduate form for admission into 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the management of the Niger Delta University. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to full-time and part-time Postgraduate Programmes of the Niger Delta University (NDU) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
RECOMMENDED: See NDU Postgraduate Courses Here.
NDU Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
1. Postgraduate Diploma (PGD):
The criteria for admission into the PGD programs will be as follows:
a. All candidates must meet the matriculation requirements including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics at the O’ level.
b. A candidate with at least third class degree in the relevant field from an approved
c. HND holders with a minimum of credit level pass from recognized institutions.
2. Master of Arts (M.A), Master of Science (M.Sc) and Master of Engineering (M.Eng).
The criteria for admission to the above programmes will be as follows:
a. All candidates must meet the matriculation requirements including a credit pass in English
Language and Mathematics at the O’ level.
b. Candidates with at least second class honours (Lower Division) Bachelors’ Degree from an
c. Candidates with a PGD at credit level pass.
3. Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
All candidates must:
a. Meet the matriculation requirements including a credit pass in English Language and
Mathematics at the O’level.
b. Possess a Bachelors (Hons) degree from an approved University with a minimum of second
class Honours (Lower Division) in the relevant discipline.
c. Possess Masters Degree with a CGPA of at least 3.50/4.00 on a 5.00 point scale for
APPLICATION/ADDITIONAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Academic transcript of past qualification (BSc, PGD, MSc, etc.) with forwarding letter signed by authorized officer of the institution and sent by confidential cover to the Dean, Postgraduate School, Niger Delta University. Candidates are advised to write to the school where they graduated for transcript immediately they purchase and submit the form to avoid late submission of transcripts
- Two referees, one of which must be an academic referee (Lecturer who taught candidate in former school, Project/thesis Supervisor, Head of Department, Dean of Faculty. Candidates are required to fill in the email contacts of their referees in the course of the application, and also inform such referees as they would be contacted via email and required to provide information online.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption/Exclusion Letter. (Candidates awaiting NYSC Discharge certificate can apply, provided the certificate would be ready at the time of registration)
a. Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) programme
Full-time PGD shall run for a minimum of two semesters and a maximum of four semesters
b. Masters programmes shall run for a minimum of four semesters and a maximum of six semesters
c. Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
The Duration for the Doctor of Philosophy shall be a minimum of six semesters and a maximum of ten semesters.
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) programmes: PGD programme shall run for a minimum of four semesters and a maximum of six semesters
- Masters (MSc) Programmes: Masters programmes shall run for a minimum of six semesters and a maximum of eight semesters c. Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Programmes: Doctor of Philosophy programme shall be a minimum of ten semesters and a maximum of twelve Semesters.
NOTE: THERE IS NO PART TIME PROGRAMME FOR LAW
13. METHOD OF APPLICATION
Purchase Application Form at ndufees.com for the sum of Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000.00) only. Go to postgraduate.nduportal.com and click on admissions. Then click on application. Enter mobile number and payment receipt number. Fill the form and upload necessary documents. Print out application form. Please note that the N30,000.00 application fee is not refundable.
15. CLOSING DATE
Sale and submission of forms begins on 20th January 2020 and ends on 20th May, 2020.
The portal would close by 12 mid-night on 20th May, 2020. THERE WOULD BE NO EXTENSION PLEASE.
MRS. EFFUA E. BEREPUBO, FNIM