Do you want to apply for NCS recruitment for 2020? If you are interested in NCS recruitment application for 2020/2021 then continue reading this post as we have provided you the instructions and steps for NCS recruitment application.
This is a notice to those who are interested in NCS recruitment application that the steps to apply for NCS recruitment has been provided here in this post. Follow the instructions below to apply for NCS recruitment.
Important Things To Note for NCS Recruitment
- Make sure you have all the required and necessary credentials for NCS recruitment application
- Scan the credentials and or documents and get them ready in an upload-able format.
- Make sure to apply on time as the deadline for NCS recruitment may not be extended.
- Try and process your NCS recruitment application form all by yourself and limit sending someone to do it on your behalf to avoid mistakes in your data.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a NCS recruitment
- Check regularly for updates concerning NCS recruitment.
- Make sure you meet most if not all the requirements for NCS recruitment
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- You are to apply for one job position, multiple applications for NCS recruitment may lead to disqualification.
- Online application for NCS recruitment is free.
General Requirements for NCS Recruitment Application
This is a general requirement for NCS recruitment application. A more detailed requirements for each position/job will be displayed on the recruitment/job application page on NCS recruitment portal or website at customs.gov.ng.
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
- Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable
- These are just the general requirements, we have the educational requirements which may include your degree (SSCE, B. Sc, M.Sc) and others.
NCS Recruitment Application Procedures
- Visit NCS recruitment portal at customs.gov.ng
- Click on the recruitment/career advertisement for available positions
- Enter your email and password if you already have an account or
- Or Click on Create an Account (Register) and fill in your details to create an account
- Once you are done, Cross check your application
- Click on Submit to complete your NCS recruitment application.