MTN Foundation Scholarship for 2018/2017 academic session has been Announced.
This is to inform the general public that the MTN Foundation Scholarship Application Form for 2017/2018 has been announced by the Management and Board in charge of the MTN Foundation scholarship Scheme.
All those who has been awaiting the release of the 2017/2018 scholarship application by MTN are hereby informed that they can now proceed to apply as the scholarship application form is now in place.
WHY APPLY FOR MTN FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP
A maximum of 500 qualified and successful full-time Nigerian students studying science and technology related courses are awarded the scholarship which covers tuition, book allowance and stipends.
The MTN scholarship award can be renewed every year until graduation for existing awardees provided they have maintained a minimum CGPA of 3.5 or its equivalent (second class upper/upper credit) while new applications, when advertised, are welcome from full time students in their second year of study.
MTN FOUNDATION SCHLOLARSHIP 2017/2018 ELIGIBILITY
Who Should Apply for the Foundation scholarship scheme by MTN?
The students must be in their second year at the time of application, ie they must be of the 2015/2016 admission set.
- Applicants from public Universities and Colleges of Education in Nigeria must be full time undergraduates in 200 level/2nd year.
- Applicants from public Universities and Colleges of Education must have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) score of 3.5 or its equivalent (2:1)
- Applicants from public Polytechnics must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) programme and must have secured admission into the Higher National Diploma programme (HND).
- Direct entry level students must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the OND programme and must have secured admission into 200 level/2nd year in a public University
Eligible Field Of Study For 2017/2018 MTN Foundation Scholarhip Scheme
The Eligible courses for MTN scholarship is as follows:
• Agricultural Science
• Animal Breeding and Genetics
• Animal Nutrition
• Animal Production and Health
• Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
• Applied Physics
• Chemical Engineering
• Civil Engineering
• Computer and Electronics
• Computer and Information Science
• Computer and Mathematics
• Computer Engineering
• Computer Science
• Electrical Engineering
• Electrical/Electronic Engineering • Electronics and Computer Technology
• Electronics Engineering
• Engineering Physics
• Industrial Mathematics
• Industrial Physics
• Information Technology
• Mechanical Engineering
• Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
• Petroleum and Gas Engineering
• Physics Electronics
• Physics/ Computational Modeling
• Pure/ Applied Physics
• Statistics and Computer Science
• System Engineering
NOTE:Applicants details will be verified and shortlisted candidates will be invited for an assessment test. They will be required to come with 2 recent passport photographs as well as the original and photocopy of the following documents:
- Valid Student ID card
- Any other means of identification (National ID card, International passport or Driver’s license)
- Admission letter from JAMB and institution of study
- Admission letter for the HND programmes (For Polytechnic students only)
MTN Foundation Scholarship Deadline
Application Begins August 2017 and Ends September 2017
Incomplete applications will be disregarded.
To Start Application immediately, Click Here Now