What are the subjects required in WAEC and NECO to study Marketing? if you are interested in NECO and WAEC (O level) subjects required for Marketing then am happy to inform you that this post contains all the WAEC as well as NECO subject requirements to study Marketing under the faculty of Administration in the university.
This is to inform all aspirants who wish to apply for admission in Nigeria into any of federal, state or private owned universities to study Marketing under the faculty of Administration that the NECO and WAEC requirements which includes the compulsory subjects needed for Marketing has been published here in this post.
If you are interested in JAMB subject combination for Marketing also, you can start by checking out JAMB subject combination for Marketing here or use the general approach by checking JAMB subject combination for all courses here.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Other Useful Resources
You can also check out other JAMB and WAEC resources below:
- WAEC Syllabus for All Subjects
- JAMB Syllabus For All Subjects
- JAMB Recommended Textbooks For All Subjects
- WAEC Result Released Date
- How To Check Your WAEC Result
- JAMB Form | JAMB Registration Form Procedures
- JAMB News | Latest News From JAMB Today
WAEC And NECO Subject Requirements for Marketing
The subjects required to study Marketing in both WAEC and NECO are as follows:
Five SSCE credit passes including English Language, Mathematics and any 3 relevant subjects.
Special Requirements (Waiver) Remarks
(i) UNIPORT, MOUAU and IMSU require ‘O’ level credit in Economics.
(ii) UNIZIK requires Mathematics, Economics plus any other Arts/Social Science subject.
(iii) ESUT requires five credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Economics and two other subjects at not more than two sittings.
(iv) UNIPORT does not accept commercial subjects.
(v) UNIJOS requires credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and any three subjects from Principles of Accounts, Commerce, Business Methods, Statistics, Government or Economics.
The O level (WAEC and NECO) requirements posted above may only apply to Marketing under the faculty of Administration. If the Marketing you intend in studying is in another faculty, the subject requirements may be different from the one on this page. You can check JAMB brochure for all faculties here.
List of Schools That Offer Marketing
This section contains the list of universities that offer Marketing in Nigeria. These are basically schools that accepts the WAEC and NECO requirements for Marketing posted above.
The following are the list of schools that offer Marketing:
- Abia State University, Uturu
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University
- Caritas University
- Covenant University, Ota
- Cross River State University of Technology
- Delta State University, Abraka
- Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki
- Enugu State University of Science and Technology
- Evangel University
- Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi
- Imo State University, Owerri
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology
- Madonna University
- McPherson University
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka
- Rivers State University of Science and Technology
- University of Ilorin, Ilorin
- University of Jos
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- University of Port Harcourt
- University of Uyo
- Western Delta University