The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Pre Degree admission form for 2018/2019 academic session has commenced. The pre degree admission form of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) for 2018/2019 academic session is out on sale. The detailed instructions and procedures to apply for LAUTECH pre degree admission can be found below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Pre-degree Science Programme, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso, for the 2018/2019 Session.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Other LAUTECH Admission Forms
Duration of LAUTECH Pre-Degree Programme.
The programme is expected to run for six (6) calendar months after which there will be an intensive and compulsory ICT programme which will run for three (3) months immediately after the final examination while successful candidates are awaiting admission into the degree programmes.
LAUTECH Pre-Degree Admission Requirements.
Candidate should possess at least SSCE, NECO GCE Ordinary Level or NABTEB in not more than two sittings, with a minimum of credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry. Candidate who does not satisfy the above requirement for admission need not apply.
Also, all intending applicants are to ensure they obtain 2019 UTME Form, sit for the examination and pass the minimum cut-off mark as may be determined by the University Senate.
How to Apply for LAUTECH Pre-Degree Programme.
(1) Prospective Applicants are to proceed to Pre-Degree Application Website to make payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000:00) only for the Application Form and registration online using Interswitch enabled Debit Cards (ATM). Form is available on http://pds.lautech.edu.ng/pdform2018/.
(2) Each prospective candidate is expected to carefully complete and submit the online Application Form. Incomplete Application Form will not be treated.
- Each candidate must ensure that the examination slip bearing his/her passport photograph is downloaded and printed as an evidence of successful submission of form.
- Successful Applicants are to proceed to the Pre-Degree Science Complex in LAUTECH, Ogbomoso with their Application print-out and O’level result(s) for screening.
- Applicants are to also note that subsequent examinations during the programme will also be (CBT).
Closing Date: Friday, June 7, 2019.
Placement into Degree Programmes:
- Placement into degree programmes will be based on performance at the end of the programme, admission requirements, vacancy in the desired degree programme, and participation in the ICT Intensive Training.
For further enquiries, you may contact us via the listed contacts below:
- Phone Numbers: +2348033817017, +2348033805028
- Email Address: [email protected]