Are you interested in LAUTECH cut off mark for admission into 2020/2021? Do you want to know if your current JAMB score passes the LAUTECH cut off mark requirement? if so, LAUTECH cut off mark for both JAMB and departmental for 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the management of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology.
What Is Cut Off Mark?
Cut Off Mark is the minimum point a student applying for admission must attain in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and or Post UTME/Screening Exercise in order to be considered for admission into a particular school.
Other LAUTECH Latest News
- LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Form
- Lautech Admission List
- LAUTECH Post-UTME Screening Result
- Also, check out the following
- See List Of Universities That Accept 180, 170, 160, 150, 140, 130, 120 Cut Off Mark for Admission here.
- Did you had a low JAMB score? See How To gain admission with low jamb score.
- See Schools To Apply Without Choosing In Jamb.
Note: Since LAUTECH cut off mark for this year is yet to be available; The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology cut off mark shown below is for the previous year. We hope it would help you make an informed decision on the course you can apply for based on their cut off points. When the current year’s cut off mark is released, it will be updated here.
LAUTECH Cut Off Mark For 2020/2021 Admission
All LAUTECH Aspirants are hereby informed that LAUTECH JAMB cut off mark for admission into the University is 180.
All those who scored less than 180 (179,170,175,160,169, etc) are to note that the Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology will not accept them for admission.
N/B: The Department or courses mentioned above are a rough list, the school in question may not be accredited for one of this courses. See Courses Offered In LAUTECH here.
LAUTECH Departmental Cut Off Mark
A lot of aspirants are also concerned to when the departmental cut off mark of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology will be released. Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University.
The cut-off marks (Merit List) for admission into the various programmes in the University during the 2020/2021 academic session have been released as indicated hereunder:
- AEC 44%
- AER 35%
- ANB 37%
- APH 43%
- CEP 30%
- CPS 30%
- ACT 35%
- MKT 35%
- TPM 44%
- AGE 45%
- CHE 53%
- CSE 58%
- CVE 58%
- EEE 61%
- FSE 46%
- MEE 60%
- ESC 39%
- PAB 48%
- PAC 46%
- PAM 45%
- PAP 40%
- SLT 50%
- STA 42%
- ARC 57%
- FAA 30%
- URP 42%
- ANA 50%
- BCH 54%
- PSG 53%
- MED 73%
- MLS 68%
- NUR 66%
Candidates who meet the cut-off marks will be offered admission in due course.
- LAUTECH School Fees Schedule for 2019/2020 | See Amount
- LAUTECH Postgraduate Admission Form For 2018/2019 | Apply Now
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Pre Degree Supplementary Admission Form 2018/2019
- LAUTECH Open & Distance Learning Admission Form 2019/2020
- LAUTECH Supplementary Post-UTME Screening Result 2018/2019 | Check Now
- LAUTECH JUPEB Admission Form For 2018/2019 | Gain 200 Level Admission
- LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Form (Supplementary) 2018/2019 | Apply Now
- LAUTECH 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Supplementary Admission List 2018/2019