The Lagos State University (LASU) sandwich degree admission form which she runs at the Osun State College of Education (OSCOED) for 2019 service year has been released by the management. The details and instructions to apply for LASU-OSCOED sandwich admission form can be found below.
LASU-OSCOED sandwich degree programme has a lot of advantages and some of which are:
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
- It currently allows students to gain admission into year 1 without writing UTME.
- It offers direct entry admission into year 2 for both NCE and OND graduates.
- Contacts for academic activities are only during school holidays, thereby providing time to earn a living while earning a degree.
- Lagos State University is a well-recognized university whose certificate is recognised all over the world.
- Tuition is currently below 100,000 Naira and makes it one of the cheapest degree programme in the country.
Admission for 2019 Modular year is currently on-going into the follow departments.
B.Sc. Education: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Physical and Health Education, Educational Technology, Computer Science Education.
B.Sc. Education: Economics, Political Science, Geography, Business Education, Accounting Education, Educational Management.
B.A Education: History, Christian Religious Studies, Islamic Religious Studies, French, English, Yoruba, Arabic.
B.Ed.: Social Studies (Direct Entry Only), Guidance and Counseling.
Other LASU Admission Forms
- LASU Sandwich Admission Form
- LASU Pre-Degree Admission Form
- LASU Post-UTME Screening Form
- LASU Postgraduate Studies Admission Form
How to Apply for LASU-OSCOED Sandwich Degree Programme.
Follow the link below to go to the LASU-OSCOED sandwich degree programme admission application page:
Fill the Pre-Application form and click on “PROCEED WITH REGISTRATION”
Pay a sum of 10,000 Naira at any bank using the e-tranzact payment slip you printed.
Return to the portal after payment and login with your email or app number.
Complete the registration form and wait for the school to contact you.
For further information, you can call 08036190972, 08158593937, 08033072459 Or email: [email protected]