Are you looking for LASU JAMB and Departmental cut off mark? Are you interested in knowing what LASU cut off mark for 2020/2021 is? All aspirants who want to apply for admission in the Lagos State University are hereby informed that LASU cut off mark for admission into 2020/2021 academic session is now available.
What Is Cut Off Mark?
Cut Off Mark is the minimum point a student applying for admission must attain in his or her JAMB result and or Post Utme/Screening Exercise in order to be considered for admission into a particular school.
Other LASU Latest News
- LASU Post-UTME Screening Form
- LASU Post-UTME Screening Result
- Also, check out the following
- See List Of Universities That Accept 180, 170, 160, 150, 140, 130, 120 Cut Off Mark for Admission here.
- Did you had a low JAMB score? See How To gain admission with low jamb score.
- See Schools To Apply Without Choosing In Jamb.
Note: Since LASU cut off mark for this year is yet to be availabe; The Lagos state university cut off mark shown below is for the previous year. When the current year cut off mark is released, it will be updated here and this message will disappear.
LASU Cut Off Mark for 2020/2021 Admission
All LASU Aspirants are hereby informed that LASU JAMB cut off mark for admission into the University is 190.
All those who scored less than 190 (189,170,175,160,169, etc) are to note that the Lagos State University will not accept them for admission.
Those that score less than 190 are to note that they wont be allowed to buy the screening or post utme form. See List Of Courses Offered In Lagos State University (LASU)
LASU Departmental Cut Off Mark
A lot of aspirants are also concerned to when the departmental cut off mark of the Lagos State University will be released.
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University.
|S/N||FACULTY||DEPARTMENT||CUT Off Marks|
|– Christian Religious Studies||190|
|– Islamic Religious Studies||190|
|– History & International Studies||190|
|– Theatre Arts– Portuguese / English||190|
|2.||EDUCATION||– Arabic Education– CRS Education– Islamic Studies Education|
– English Education
– French Education
– History Education
|– Yoruba Education– Biology Education– Chemistry Education|
– Mathematics Education
– Physics Education
– Physical & Health Education
– Health Education
– Computer Science Education
– Educational Technology
– Business Education
– Accounting Education
– Educational Management
– Geography Education
– Economics Education
– Political Science Education
|4.||SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE||– Agriculture||190|
|5.||MANAGEMENT SCIENCES||– Accounting||190|
|– Public Administration||190|
|– Banking & Finance||190|
|– Management Technology||190|
|– Industrial Relations and Personnel Management||190|
|6.||SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION||– Mass Communication||190|
|– Fisheries & Aquatic Biology– Mathematics||190190|
|– Computer Science||190|
|8.||COLLEGE OF MEDICINE||– Medicine & Surgery||190|
|9.||SOCIAL SCIENCES||– Geography & Planning||190|
|– Political Science||190|
|10.||SCHOOL OF TRANSPORT||– Transport||190|
|11.||ENGINEERING||– Mechanical Engineering||190|
|– Electronics & Computer Engineering||190|
|– Chemical and Polymer Engineering||190|
- Lagos State University (LASU) Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020
- LASU School Fees Schedule For (New & Returning) Students 2019/2020
- LASU Postgraduate (PG) School Fees | Lagos State University Fees
- LASU Pre-Degree First & Second Batch Admission List 2018/2019 Is Out
- LASU 1st & 2nd Batch Admission List for 2019/2020 | Check Admission Status
- LASU Sandwich Degree Admission Form In OSCOED For 2019
- LASU Supplementary JUPEB Admission Form 2018/2019 | Apply Now
- LASU Sandwich Admission Form [Batch B] For 2018/2019 – Apply Now