Are you looking for KWASU Past questions and Answers PDF? Do you want to download KWASU Post Utme Past Questions And Answers? If so, KWASU post UTME past questions and answers in PDF has been compiled and can be downloaded by following the instructions below.
This is to inform all the Kwara State University aspirants who has passed the KWASU Cut Off Mark requirement in JAMB that the KWASU PDF Past Questions And Answers for KWASU Post UTME screening Exercise is now available for download.
Also, See The Kwara State University (KWASU) Cut off Mark Here.
Recommended Just For You
Did You Had a Low JAMB Score? Gain Admission Directly Into 200 Level Without JAMB in any university of your choice. Call 07032622910 NOW!
WHY DO YOU NEED KWASU PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS?
There are so many reasons why you need PDF Version of KWASU Past Question and answers and why you need it now.
1. KWASU IS COMPETITIVE: If you don’t already know, Kwara State University is one of the best Federal Universities in Nigeria and as such, a lot of people apply to study there each year.
A lot of people apply to study there and only few admission spaces or slots of about 6000 to 9000 are available out of 75000 people that apply for it; This makes KWASU very competitive and very hard to gain admission into.
So to increase your chances of gaining admission, you need to start preparing for KWASU Post UTME screening right now.
You can do that by studying their past questions to see how they questions look like and the kind of question they ask.
2. High JAMB Score Will Not Guarantee You Admission Into KWASU: Do you know that Some People who Scored above 300 in Jamb this year may end up not getting admission into Kwara State University? You may want to doubt it but it’s true.
Why do we say so?
This is because, Admission is not guaranteed by Jamb score alone in any University but by a combination of JAMB score and POST-UTME.
For example: The requirement in the Kwara State University (KWASU) is that any candidate that will be considered for admission into the University must have scored 200 in JAMB and at least 50% in the Post-Utme examination before the JAMB and Post utme score of the person will be added to check if the person has passed the cut off mark for the course of choice.
So, even if a candidate score 350 in JAMB and is unable to score 50% and above in KWASU Post Utme ; The person will not be considered for admission.
So for those who scored high in Jamb to be able to gain admission,he or she must also score high in KWASU Post-Utme.
Those who had a low Jamb score can still increase they chances of gaining admission into Kwara State University by using our Post-Utme app to practice and prepare for post-UTME or by requesting for the PDF copy of the Past Questions And Answers.
Key Features on KWASU Past Questions And Answers
- This is the official Post-UTME Past Questions and answers of the Kwara State University (KWASU), for candidates intending to write Post-UTME into the Faculties of Social And Management Sciences
- This past question was obtained directly from the school’s CBT center. As you already know, KWASU Post-UTME is CBT Based. This booklet contains questions of KWASU post UTME, ranging from 2010, when the school started their post UTME to 2015.
- No of Pages: 200
KWASU Past Questions and Answers PDF Free Download
How To Get KWASU Post-UTME Past Questions And Answers
The new price is now
N2000 N1000 ✔
Method 1 – Online Payment
Please do not use Opera Mini for this section.
Method 2: Bank Deposit Or Transfer
For Bank Deposit or Transfer, Your Post-UTME Past Questions And Answers For your Selected School will be sent to your Email Address in less than 5 mins of you texting us your details and we confirming your payment.
Our Website name is ismyschool.net and so our official bank account is BENTENBLOG. Please only pay to the account bearing BENTENBLOG.
Transfer or make a bank deposit of N1,000 to any of the BENTENBLOG official account details below:
Bank: GTBank (Nationwide)
Account Name: BENTENBLOG
Account Number: 0422509683
Bank: First City Monument Bank (FCMB) (Nationwide)
Account Name: BENTENBLOG
Account Number: 4950590010
After Payment, Send:
- Name on Teller or Bank Account You Transferred From.
- School e.g: KWASU
- Faculty or Course E.g : Social Sciences
- Email Address or Whatsapp Number
The PDF Past question and Answers will be sent to your email or Whatsapp Number after confirming payment.
For any question or Inquiries, call 08083123612 or email us at [email protected]