The Kogi State Polytechnic cut off mark for 2019/2020 academic session has been published. What Is Cut Off Mark? Cut Off Mark is the minimum point a student applying for admission must attain in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME or JAMB) and or Post-Utme/Screening Exercise in order to be considered for admission into a particular school.
The general public are hereby informed that the Kogi Poly Cut Off Mark for admission into 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the management of Kogi State Polytechnic. The Details on Kogi Poly JAMB and departmental cut off mark can be found below.
Note: Since the 2019/2020 Cut Off Mark is Yet to Be Released, We are going to Update 2018/2019 Cut Off Mark Below. So, The Cut off mark you will be thereafter is that of 2018/2019 academic session.
Other Kogi Poly News
- Warning: Since the Federal Government and JAMB set a cut off mark of 110 for Polytechnics in Nigeria, a lot of Polytechnics are not going through with the cut off mark of 110. However, some schools still accept the cut off mark or release they own cut off mark which is close to the agreed minimum cut off mark by JAMB.
- Since Kogi State Polytechnic has not officially declared they own Cut off mark for 2019/2020, we are going to assume that the cut off mark is still 150 till they make it official that they have accepted the 110 Cut off mark or a mark close to that.
- We are going to update this page with the official Kogi Poly cut off mark when it is released officially by the management.
- This Warning message will disappear when the official cut off mark has been updated here.
Kogi Poly JAMB Cut Off Mark
This post is for all those who applied for admission into Kogi Poly and has been searching for Kogi Poly Cut Off Mark to check if the score they had in JAMB can qualify them for admission into Kogi State Polytechnic for this session (2019/2020).
All Aspirants are hereby informed that the general cut-off Mark for admission into the Polytechnic is 150. This means that all those who wrote JAMB And Scored up to 150 or a minimum of 150 are eligible to buy Kogi Poly Post-Utme or Admission form and also sit for the Examination should there be.
This eligibility for buying Kogi Poly Screening form with a minimum JAMB Score of 150 or below are for all the programmes in the Kogi State Polytechnic.
Kogi Poly Departmental Cut Off Mark
A lot of aspirants are also concerned to know when the departmental cut off mark of Kogi State Polytechnic will be released. Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University, Polytechnic or Colleges of Education.
This cut off mark is usually available after the release of the school’s screening or post utme admission form. Also, cut off mark for each varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for that year.
In this regard, Kogi Poly Cut off mark for all departments will be available later after the screening exercise for the school has been conducted.
- Kogi State Polytechnic (Kogi Poly) ND Admission List for 2019/2020
- Kogi State Polytechnic (Kogi Poly) HND Admission List for 2019/2020
- Kogi State Poly HND (Full Time & Part Time) Admission Form 2018/2019
- Kogi Poly (KSP) Pre-ND & HND Screening Date For 2018/2019 | See Date
- Kogi Poly (KSP) Post UTME Result 2018/2019 Released | Check Here
- Kogi State Poly post UTME Screening Form For 2018/2019 Is Out [Updated]
- Kogi Poly Courses – List of Courses Offered in Kogi State Polytechnic