When are schools in Katsina State resuming for 2021/2022? If you are interested in knowing when Primary schools, Secondary schools or tertiary institutions in Katsina State will be resuming for 2021/2020 session then this post you are currently reading has been created to update you on when Katsina State schools will be resuming.
This is to inform teachers, students, parents, guardians and the general public that the resumption date of schools in Katsina State has been announced by the Katsina State government. This resumption date is for but not limited to primary schools, secondary schools as well as tertiary institutions in Katsina State.
Katsina State Schools Resumption Date
January 25th, 2021.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Schools in Katsina State will be resuming on the 25th of January, 2021.
boarding students are to resume on Sunday 24th January, 2021.
The resumption of Primary and Day Secondary Schools is on 25th January, 2021 and the resumption for each School activities is subject to the compulsory formation of the School Security Committee which shall comprise of the following members.
A. Parent Teachers Association Chairman (PTA).
B. School Based Management Committee (SBMC) Chairman.
C. Traditional Ruler of the School Community
D. Two Religious Organizations of the School Community.
E. Representative of the Divisional Police Officer (DPO), of the Local Government where the School located
F. Representative of the Department of State Security (DSS) of the Local Government where the school is located
G. Representative of the Nigeria security and Civil defense corps (NSCDC) of the Local Government where the school is located
H. The school Management is to provide the Secretary to the Committee.
2. The security Committee of each School must be inaugurated Before the resumption date
3. The Security meeting must be held regularly and assessment of the School Security situation may be made promptly, It is further directed that,each School must ensure they forward the minutes or the meeting to their supervising Ministry, Departments and agency (MDAs) as soon as possible before the resumption on Monday 25th January, 2021
4 Suffice it to say that it is imperative and compulsory for each School Management to ensure COVID-19 protocols compliance by both Staff and Students.
5. In the light of the above you are therefore, directed to unfailingly bring the content of this letter to all Principals and Head Teachers under your supervision, please
All schools across the state have been directed to strictly observe preventive measures against COVID-19, particularly the use of hand sanitizers, wearing of face masks and observance of social distancing among pupils and students.
The following guidelines are to strictly adhere to in the schools
1) it is mandatory to all staff and students to wear a face mask
2) social distancing must be observed everywhere in the school
3) personal hygiene must be adhere to strictly (such as hand washing and application of hand sanitizers)
4) official school hours has been reduce from 6hours to 5hours
5) shifting will be enforce in the school rules
- Primary 1 – 3 morning hours from 7:30am to 12:30pm
- Primary 4 – 6 afternoon hours 12:30pm to 5:30pm
SECONDARY SCHOOLS (DAY)
- JSS 1 – 3 morning hours 7:30am to 12:30pm
- SS 1 – 2 afternoon hours 12:30pm to 5:30pm
BOARDING SCHOOL (JUNIOR SECTION)
- JSS 1 morning hour 7:30am to 12:30pm
- JSS 2 afternoon hour 12:30pm to 5:30pm
SECONDARY SCHOOL (SENIOR SECTION)
SS 1 Morning Hour
- 7:30am to 12:30pm
SS II Afternoon Hour
- 12:30pm to 5:30pm
Katsina State official resumption date for schools will be updated here on this page as soon as it is officially announced by the Katsina State government.
However, the federal government of Nigeria has given the authorisation for all institutions in Nigeria to remain closed until January 18, 2021.
We are going to update this page if there is any changes to the resumption date for schools in Katsina State. Until then, continue checking this page for update on Katsina State schools resumption date.
Katsina State General COVID-19 Prevention Protocols
You are to take the following preventive measures at all times.
- Hand washing sports to guarantee regular washing of hands by students, teachers or anyone entering the school.
- Sitting arrangement in classes must be mapped 2 metres away from each other to prevent body contact.
- It is compulsory for all students and teachers to use face masks. Parents are also to use face masks anytime they are coming to drop or pick their children from school.