The post UTME form of the Jigawa State Polytechnic (Jigpoly) for 2018/2019 academic session is currently out on sale. The procedures and instructions to apply for Jigpoly Post UTME admission can be found below.
The general public are hereby informed that Jigpoly post utme form for admission into 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management of the Jigawa State Polytechnic.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Jigawa State Polytechnic (JIGPOLY) National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes.
Other JIGPOL News
- Jigawa State Polytechnic Cut Off Mark
- Jigawa Poly (Jigpoly) Admission List
- Jigawa Poly Undergraduate School Fees
JIGPOLY Available ND Courses.
College of Business and Management Studies
- ND in Accountancy
- ND in Business Administration
- ND in Public Administration
- ND in Office Technology (starting soon)
- ND in Social Administration (starting soon)
College of Engineering and Environmental Studies
- ND in Architecture
- ND in Building Technology
- ND in Electrical and Electronics
- ND in Quantity Surveying
- ND in Welding and Fabrication
- ND in Civil Engineering (starting soon)
- ND in Mechanical Engineering (starting soon)
- ND in Estate Management (starting soon)
- ND in Urban and Regional Planning (starting soon)
College of Science and Technology
- ND in Computer Science
- ND in Science Laboratory Technology
- ND in Statistics
- ND in Environmental Health (starting soon)
- ND in Leisure & Tourism Management (starting soon)
- ND in Nutrition & Dietetics (starting soon)
How to Apply for JIGPOLY Post UTME Screening.
The new application fee for ND courses is ₦3,000.00 (Non-refundable).
Apply Before: 31st August, 2018.
For more info, you may wish to contact: 08065496689, 08062111399