The Mathematics textbooks listed below will help all JAMB candidates prepare very well for the upcoming JAMB Examination.
Specific textbooks for various aspirants are being specified every year, Just like this JAMB Recommended textbook that will be given here for you.
This will be of help for various JAMB candidates so that they can prepare well before they write the exams and be able to pass well.
Recommended Just For You
Did You Had a Low JAMB Score? Gain Admission Directly Into 200 Level Without JAMB in any university of your choice. Call 07032622910 NOW!
SEE OTHER RELATED JAMB POSTS:
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Mathematics
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Statistics
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Mechanical Engineering
List Of JAMB Recommended Textbooks To Prepare For Mathematics.
- Adelodun A. A (2000) Distinction in Mathematics: Comprehensive Revision Text, (3rd Edition) Ado -Ekiti: FNPL.
- Anyebe, J. A. B (1998) Basic Mathematics for Senior Secondary Schools and Remedial Students in Higher/ institutions, Lagos: Kenny Moore.
- Channon, J. B. Smith, A. M (2001) New General Mathematics for West Africa SSS 1 to 3, Lagos: Longman.
- David -Osuagwu, M. et al (2000) New School Mathematics for Senior Secondary Schools, Onitsha: Africana – FIRST Publishers.
- Egbe. E et al (2000) Further Mathematics, Onitsha: Africana – FIRST Publisher Ibude, S. O. et al (2003) Algebraand Calculus for Schools and Colleges: LINCEL Publishers.
- Tuttuh – Adegun M. R. et al (1997), Further Mathematics Project Books 1 to 3, Ibadan: NPS Educational