The textbooks listed below will help all JAMB candidates prepare very well for the upcoming Agricultural Science JAMB Examination.
Specific textbooks for various aspirants are being specified every year, Just like this JAMB Recommended textbook that will be given here for you.
This will be of help for various JAMB candidates so that they can prepare well before they write the exams and be able to pass well.
Recommended Just For You
Did You Had a Low JAMB Score? Gain Admission Directly Into 200 Level Without JAMB in any university of your choice. Call 07032622910 NOW!
SEE OTHER RELATED JAMB POSTS:
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Soil Science
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Agriculture
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Fisheries
List Of JAMB Recommended Textbooks To Prepare For Agricultural Science.
• Adeniyi, M. O. et al (1999) Countdown to Senior Secondary Certificate Examination Agricultural Science, Ibadan: Evans
• Akinsanmi, A. O. (2000) Junior Secondary Agricultural Science, Uk: Longman
• Akinsanmi, O. A. (2000) Senior Secondary Agricultural Science, Uk: Longman
• Anthonio, Q. B. O. (1999) General Agriculture for West Africa, London: George Allen
• Are, L. A. et al (2010) Comprehensive Certificate Agricultural Science for Senior Secondary School,University Press Plc.
• Egbuna, C. K. et al (2014) Extension Modern Agricultural Science for Senior Secondary Schools (2010), Extension Publication
• Emmanuel C. A. (2003) A Dictionary of Agriculture, Benue: Agitab Publisher Makurdi
• Falusi, A. O. and Adeleye, I. O. A (2000) Agricultural Science for Junior Secondary Schools Books 1- 3, Ibadan: Onibonoje
• Komolafe, M. F. et al (2004) Agricultural Science for senior secondary Schools 1, 2 and 3, Ibadan: University Press Ltd.
• Komolafe, M. F. et al (2004) Practical Agriculture for West African Schools and Colleges, (2nd Edition), Ibadan: University Press Ltd.
• Philips T. A. (1986) Agricultural Notebook, Lagos: Longman
• STAN (1999) Agricultural Science for Senior Secondary Schools, Lagos: Longman