A notice to all newly admitted students on 2016/2017 admission has been released by Joint Admission And Matriculation Board, JAMB.
All candidates who have been offered provisional admission for the 2016/2017 academic session to institutions they did not choose as their most preferred institution (First Choice) or did not choose at all that they are to proceed to JAMB portal: jamb.org.ng to make the institution that have offered them admission their most preferred choice.
The same applies to candidates who have been offered courses different from the one they originally applied to study.
Candidates are to ensure they complete this process on or before December 9th, 2016 to enable JAMB change their admission letters and also adjust their records accordingly.
For Procedures on Jamb Change Of Course , See JAMB Change OF Course Form Procedures For 2016/2017
After effecting the changes as described above, candidates are expected to visit the school that have offered them admission with the confirmation slip that was printed out from jamb website for admission validation.
- Is JAMB Result Out? How To Check JAMB 2020/2021 Result
- JAMB Mock Result 2020/2021 Released | How To Check
- How To Check Your JAMB Exam Date And Center | JAMB Reprinting 2020
- JAMB Mock Exam Center 2020 | Check Your Mock Center And Time
- JAMB Brochure for All Courses (Engineering, Medicine, Accounting) 2020/2021
- JAMB Subject Combination for All Courses (Sciences, Arts & Social Sciences) 2020/2021
- JAMB Registration Closing Date for 2020/2021 Has Been Announced
- JAMB 2020 Form Out | Requirements, Procedures and How To Register