Do you want to apply for IKEDC recruitment for 2020? If you are interested in IKEDC recruitment application for 2020/2021 then continue reading this post as we have provided you the instructions and steps for IKEDC recruitment application.
This is a notice to those who are interested in IKEDC recruitment application that the steps to apply for IKEDC recruitment has been provided here in this post. Follow the instructions below to apply for IKEDC recruitment.
Important Things To Note for IKEDC Recruitment
- Make sure you have all the required and necessary credentials for IKEDC recruitment application
- Scan the credentials and or documents and get them ready in an upload-able format.
- Make sure to apply on time as the deadline for IKEDC recruitment may not be extended.
- Try and process your IKEDC recruitment application form all by yourself and limit sending someone to do it on your behalf to avoid mistakes in your data.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a IKEDC recruitment
- Check regularly for updates concerning IKEDC recruitment.
- Make sure you meet most if not all the requirements for IKEDC recruitment
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- You are to apply for one job position, multiple applications for IKEDC recruitment may lead to disqualification.
- Online application for IKEDC recruitment is free.
General Requirements for IKEDC Recruitment Application
This is a general requirement for IKEDC recruitment application. A more detailed requirements for each position/job will be displayed on the recruitment/job application page on IKEDC recruitment portal or website at careers.ikejaelectric.com.
- first degree in related Engineering (Electrical/ Electronics/Power) field with at least 1-2 years’ experience in power/Energy data management /Business analysis
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus
- People management skill
IKEDC Recruitment Application Procedures
- Visit IKEDC recruitment portal at careers.ikejaelectric.com
- Click on the recruitment/career advertisement for available positions
- Enter your email and password if you already have an account or
- Or Click on Create an Account (Register) and fill in your details to create an account
- Once you are done, Cross check your application
- Click on Submit to complete your IKEDC recruitment application.