Last updated on June 4th, 2018 at 01:35 pm
The Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) Post-UTME past questions and answers is now available.
Are you looking for FUTA Past questions and Answers?
Do you want FUTA Post Utme Past Questions And Answers?
This is to inform all the Federal University of Technology Akure aspirants who has passed the FUTA Cut Off Mark requirement of 200 and Above in JAMB that the FUTA PDF Past Questions And Answers for FUTA Post UTME screening Exercise is now available for download.
People who are looking for FUTA Past Question and Answers also search for: FUTA screening past questions, FUTA post utme past questions for law, FUTA post utme past questions for medicine and surgery, FUTA post utme past question and answer pdf, FUTA direct entry past questions pdf, download free FUTA past questions, FUTA post utme past questions 2018, FUTA post utme pdf
WHY DO YOU NEED FUTA PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS?
There are so many reasons why you need PDF Version of FUTA Past Question and answers and why you need it now.
1. FUTA IS COMPETITIVE: If you don’t already know, Federal University of Technology Akure is one of the best Federal Universities in Nigeria and as such, a lot of people apply to study there each year.
A lot of people apply to study there and only few admission spaces or slots of about 6000 to 9000 are available out of 75000 people that apply for it; This makes FUTA very competitive and very hard to gain admission into.
So to increase your chances of gaining admission, you need to start preparing for FUTA Post UTME screening right now.
You can do that by studying their past questions to see how they questions look like and the kind of question they ask.
2. High JAMB Score Will Not Guarantee You Admission Into FUTA: Do you know that Some People who Scored above 300 in Jamb this year may end up not getting admission into Federal University of Technology Akure? You may want to doubt it but it’s true.
Why do we say so?
This is because, Admission is not guaranteed by Jamb score alone in any University but by a combination of JAMB score and POST-UTME.
For example: The requirement in the Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) is that any candidate that will be considered for admission into the University must have scored 200 in JAMB and at least 50% in the Post-Utme examination before the JAMB and Post utme score of the person will be added to check if the person has passed the cut off mark for the course of choice.
So for those who scored high in Jamb to be able to gain admission,he or she must also score high in FUTA Post-Utme.
Those who had a low Jamb score can still increase they chances of gaining admission into Federal University of Technology Akure by using our Post-Utme app to practice and prepare for post-UTME or by requesting for the PDF copy of the Past Questions And Answers.
How To Get Your School Post-UTME Past Questions And Answers
The new price is now
N2000 N1000 ✔
Note: If you Don’t Have a Bank Account or an ATM Card, Please Use Method 2 Below only if its among the schools on the list of method 1.
Method 1 – Online Payment
Please do not use Opera Mini for this section.
Method 2: Bank Deposit Or Transfer
For Bank Deposit or Transfer, Your Post-UTME Past Questions And Answers For your Selected School will be sent to your Email Address in less than 5 mins of you texting us your details and we confirming your payment.
Our Website name is ismyschool.net and so our official bank account is BENTENBLOG. Please only pay to the account bearing BENTENBLOG.
How Are You Sure You Will Get Your Post-UTME Past Question After Payment?
The Account Number Below is a Business Account with the Business Name “BENTENBLOG” registered with the Federal Government (Corporate Affairs Commission). If you do not receive what you paid for after payment, you are free to report to the Corporate Affairs Commission for Fraudulent Activities and we will be questioned for that unlike personal accounts with somebody’s personal name that you don’t have control of.
Transfer or make a bank deposit of N1,000 to BENTENBLOG official account details below:
Account Name: BENTENBLOG
Account Number: 4950590010
Bank: First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
After Payment, Send:
- Name on Teller or Bank Account You Transferred From.
- School e.g: UNILAG
- Faculty or Course E.g : Social Sciences
- Email Address
The PDF Past question and Answers will be sent to your email after confirming payment.
For any question or Inquiries, call 08083123612 or email us at [email protected]
- FUTA Student Portal Login | How To Access FUTA Admission Portal
- FUTA Cut Off Mark (JAMB And Departmental) 2020/2021 Released
- FUTA Academic Calendar for 2019/2020 | Academic Events
- FUTA Postgraduate (PG) Admission List 2019/2020 | Check Admission Status
- FUTA School Fees Schedule (New & Returning) For 2018/2019
- FUTA 1st & 2nd Batch Admission List 2019/2020 | Check Admission Status
- FUTA Postgraduate (PG) Courses | Federal University of Technology Akure Courses
- FUTA Postgraduate (PG) Admission Form 2019/2020 | Apply Now