Last updated on January 20th, 2020 at 08:06 pm
The first (1st) batch pre degree admission list of the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) for 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the management. The details and instructions to check FUOYE Pre-degre admission status can be found below.
The general public are hereby informed that FUOYE first (1st) batch Pre-Degree Admission List for 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the management of the Federal University Oye-Ekiti.
Recommended Just For You
Did You Had a Low JAMB Score? Gain Admission Directly Into 200 Level Without JAMB in any university of your choice. Call 07032622910 NOW!
Candidates who participated in FUOYE pre degree admission screening exercise can now proceed and check if they have been offered admission.
Other FUOYE Latest News
- FUOYE School Fees (New & Old) Students
- FUOYE Admission List Released
- FUOYE Cut Off Mark (JAMB & Departmental)
- FUOYE Post UTME Form
How To Check FUOYE First Batch Pre-Degree Admission List.
- Go to FUOYE pre-degree admission status checking portal by visiting http://fuoye.edu.ng/en/2019-2020-predegree-admission-status.
- When the page loads, you will see details like that shown in the image below.
- Scroll through the list and check if your name is among those that has been offered admission.
- Visit http://portal.fuoye.edu.ng/predegree/login?t=admissionstatus for more details.
FUOYE Pre-Degree Acceptance Fee.
All admitted candidates are required to pay a non-refundable sum of Thirty thousand Naira (N30,000.00) only as Acceptance Fee on or before Monday, 14th October, 2019. Acceptance Fee should be paid via Bank Draft.
- ALL ADMITTED CANDIDATES ARE TO REPORT TO THE PRE-DEGREE DIRECTORATE AT ITAPA-EKITI FROM MONDAY, THE 14TH OF OCTOBER, 2019 WITH N30,000 ACCEPTANCE FEE AND SCHOOL FEES OF N140,000.
- PLEASE ENSURE YOU COME WITH THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS AS REGISTRATION COMMENCES IMMEDIATELY.
- PAYMENTS SHOULD BE MADE IN TWO SEPERATE BANKDRAFTS ADDRESSSED TO FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OYE-EKITI. BELOW ARE THE ADMITTED CANDIDATES.