The admission list of the Federal University Kashere (FUKASHERE) for 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management. The details and instructions to check FUKASHERE admission status can be found below.
This is to inform all those who participated in the Federal University Kashere Admission screening exercise that FUKASHERE Admission List for 2018/2019 academic session is out. The FUKASHERE Admission List can now be checked by all those who participated in the admission screening exercise of the University.
Other FUKASHERE related posts
- See FUKashere Fresh Students Registration Procedures
- FUKashere School Fees (New & Returning)
- FUKASHERE Post-UTME/DE Screening Form
- Fukashere Academic Calendar
How to Check FUKashere Admission List.
- Go to FUKashere admission status checking portal at http://admissions.flexisaf.com:8080/fuk/login.html.
- Supply your username and password in the required columns.
- Finally click on ‘Login’ to access your admission status.
If admitted, print your admission letter and registration clearance form from the same page and come along with them for clearance during registration.
Candidates are further advised to note the following:
- Registration would commence on Monday, 15th October, 2018 and end on Sunday, 21st October, 2018, while late registration would commence from Monday, 22nd to Wednesday, 24th October, 2018.
- All credentials to be presented during registration must tally with those presented during the Post UTME Screening exercise.
- Those with O’ Level deficiency are advised in their own interest not to make any payment for registration.
- Candidates are to also strictly follow the registration procedure as posted on the website.
MSG congratulates all the candidates that made it to Federal University, Kashere admission list for the 2017/2018 academic session.