The Pos UTME screening form of the Federal University Dutsin-Ma for 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management. FUDMA Post-UTME Screening Form Eligibility, Requirements and Procedures to apply for the exercise for 2018/2019 is out and can be found below.
Is FUDMA Post-UTME Form Out?
When Will FUDMA Post-UTME Screening Form Come Out?
These are questions asked lately by many JAMB Candidates who choose FUDMA as either First or Second Choice during JAMB Registration. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into the undergraduate programmes of the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, FUDMA for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Some of the related searches to FUDMA Post-UTME are as follows: FUDMA post utme portal, FUDMA post utme result, FUDMA post utme 2018/2019, FUDMA post utme cut off mark, FUDMA post utme 2018/19, FUDMA post utme result 2018, FUDMA portal, FUDMA result checker.
Recommended Just For You
Did You Had a Low JAMB Score? Gain Admission Directly Into 200 Level Without JAMB in any university of your choice. Call 07032622910 NOW!
Since JAMB Result has been released, many schools (Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education) such as the Federal University Dutsin Ma (FUDMA) has started releasing their screening form.
Is FUDMA Post-UTME Form 2018/2019 Out?
YES. As at the time of compiling this post, FUDMA Post-UTME screening form for 2018/2019 has been released by the management of the University. See FUDMA Required Cut Off Mark Here.
FUDMA POST-UTME SCREENING FORM ELIGIBILIY, INSTRUCTIONS & PROCEDURES
Candidates Eligible for Federal University, Dutsin-Ma Post UTME.
- The UTME candidates must have scored a minimum 150 and above in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- The Direct Entry (DE) candidates must have at least lower credit at National Diploma and a minimum of nine (9) points at NCE and a minimum of overall score of six (6) points (with at least one point in all the courses taken) at IJMB.
How to Apply For FUDMA Post UTME Screening.
All eligible candidates are required to visit the University portal: http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions to register for the screening, then proceed to make a payment of two thousand naira(N2,000.00) only for Post-UTME screening using the payment procedure highlighted below.
The Registration will commence from Monday, 9th July, 2018 and end on Tuesday, 24th July, 2018 at 12:00 midnight. Date and time for your Screening will be indicated on the acknowledgement slip.
- For payment, candidates are to visit www.remita.net and:-
- Click on the ‘Pay FGN and State TSA’ which provides a pop-up menu.
- Click on ‘Federal Government of Nigeira’ to proceed to the next step.
- On the ‘Name of MDA’ box type FEDERAL UNIVERSITY DUTSINMA
- On the ‘Name of Service/Purpose’, click on the drop box and select ‘Post UTME Screening Fee’ option.
- Fill in the other fields as necessary and required. Ensure to input the correct Transaction ID generated from the University Portal in the field labelled ‘Portal Transaction ID’
- Complete the form and print. Proceed to any of the commercial banks and make payments through remita OR pay electronically through any of the payment options provided on the remita platform.
- After payments, candidates are advised to come along with the evidence of payment from the bank for presentation to the University on the date of the screening exercise. Other items to come along with are;
- Photocopy of the printout of JAMB notification of result (UTME only)
- Photocopy of JAMB Registration Slip (DE only)
Note: Candidates without the above items will not be allowed to participate in the screening exercise.
CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Bank draft and cash payment will not be accepted
- Bags will not be allowed on campus beyond the security check point at the gate.
Please for enquiries and/complaints send an email to: [email protected] or call/text to 08050828501/08186653954.