Are you interested in Ado Poly cut off mark for admission into 2020/2021? Do you want to know if your current JAMB score passes the Ado Ekiti Poly cut off mark requirement? if so, relax and carefully read the information below for details on Ado Poly JAMB cut off mark as well as departmental cut off mark.
This is a notice to the general public that Ado Poly Cut Off Mark for admission into 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the management of the Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti (Ado-Ekiti Poly).
Also, check out the following
- See List Of Universities That Accept 180, 170, 160, 150, 140, 130, 120 Cut Off Mark for Admission here.
- Did you had a low JAMB score? See How To gain admission with low jamb score.
- See Schools To Apply Without Choosing In Jamb.
What Is Cut Off Mark?
Cut Off Mark is the minimum point a student applying for admission must attain in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME or JAMB) and or Post-Utme/Screening Exercise in order to be considered for admission into a particular school.
Fed Poly Ado JAMB Cut Off Mark
This post is for all those who applied for admission into Ado-Ekiti Poly and has been searching for Ado-Ekiti Poly cut off mark to check if the score they had in JAMB can qualify them for admission into Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti for this session (2020/2021).
All Fed Poly Ado Ekiti Aspirants are hereby informed that Ado Ekiti Poly JAMB cut off Mark for admission into the Polytechnic is 160.
This means that all those who wrote JAMB and scored up to 160 or a minimum of 160 are eligible to buy Ado-Ekiti Poly Post Utme or Admission form and also sit for the Examination should there be.
This eligibility for buying Ado-Ekiti Poly Screening form with a minimum JAMB Score of 160 or below are for all the programmes in the Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti.
Ado-Ekiti Poly Departmental Cut Off Mark
A lot of aspirants are also concerned to know when the departmental cut off mark of the Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti will be released. Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University, Polytechnic or Colleges of Education.
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|School of Business Studies||Accountancy||55|
|Banking and Finance||48|
|Business Administration and Management||55|
|Office Technology and Management||50|
|Purchasing and Supply||50|
|School of Engineering||Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering||45|
|Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology||45|
|School of Environmental Studies||Architectural Technology||50|
|Surveying and Geoinformatics||45|
|Urban and Regional Planning||40|
|School of Science and Computer Studies||Computer Science||55|
- Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti (Ado Poly) Academic Calendar 2019/2020
- Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti (Fed Poly Ado) School Fees 2019/2020
- Fed Poly Ado-Ekiti HND Admission List For 2018/2019 | Check Status
- Fed Poly Ado Ekiti ND Admission List 2019/2020 Out | Check Status
- Fed Poly Ado Post-UTME Screening Form (ND Form) For 2018/2019 Out
- Fed Poly Ado-Ekiti HND Admission Form For 2018/2019 Is Out
- Ado Poly ND Part Time Admission Form For 2018/2019 Is Out
- Federal Poly Ado Courses – List of Courses Offered in Ado Poly