Do you want to apply for FCMB recruitment for 2020? If you are interested in FCMB recruitment application for 2020/2021 then continue reading this post as we have provided you the instructions and steps for FCMB recruitment application.
This is a notice to those who are interested in FCMB recruitment application that the steps to apply for FCMB recruitment has been provided here in this post. Follow the instructions below to apply for FCMB recruitment.
Important Things To Note for FCMB Recruitment
- Make sure you have all the required and necessary credentials for FCMB recruitment application
- Scan the credentials and or documents and get them ready in an upload-able format.
- Make sure to apply on time as the deadline for FCMB recruitment may not be extended.
- Try and process your FCMB recruitment application form all by yourself and limit sending someone to do it on your behalf to avoid mistakes in your data.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a FCMB recruitment
- Check regularly for updates concerning FCMB recruitment.
- Make sure you meet most if not all the requirements for FCMB recruitment
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- You are to apply for one job position, multiple applications for FCMB recruitment may lead to disqualification.
- Online application for FCMB recruitment is free.
General Requirements for FCMB Recruitment Application
This is a general requirement for FCMB recruitment application. A more detailed requirements for each position/job will be displayed on the recruitment/job application page on FCMB recruitment portal or website at www.fcmb.com/careers.
- Two to Three Years work experience in any related role
- HND, BSC or MSC from an accredited Tertiary Institution.
- Minimum of 5 O’ level credits – including English and Mathematics
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory
FCMB Recruitment Application Procedures
- Visit FCMB recruitment portal at www.fcmb.com/careers
- Click on the recruitment/career advertisement for available positions
- Enter your email and password if you already have an account or
- Or Click on Create an Account (Register) and fill in your details to create an account
- Once you are done, Cross check your application
- Click on Submit to complete your FCMB recruitment application.