What are the direct entry requirements to study to Educational Management in the university? If you are interested in knowing the requirements needed for a direct entry (DE) admission into Educational Management under the faculty of Education then am happy to inform you that this post contains the direct entry requirements from universities in Nigeria that offers Educational Management.
Before we proceed, this is to inform all direct entry (DE) aspirants who wish to apply for direct entry (DE) admission into any of the universities in Nigeria to study Educational Management under the faculty of Education that Educational Management direct entry requirements are now available on this page.
Other Useful Resources
You can also check out JAMB subject combination for Educational Management here or JAMB subject combination for all courses here.
For WAEC requirements, you can check WAEC subject requirements for Educational Management here.
- WAEC Syllabus for All Subjects
- JAMB Syllabus For All Subjects
- JAMB Recommended Textbooks For All Subjects
- WAEC Result Released Date
- How To Check Your WAEC Result
- JAMB Form | JAMB Registration Form Procedures
- JAMB News | Latest News From JAMB Today
Direct Entry (DE) Requirements for Educational Management
Without wasting much time, the direct entry requirements to study Educational Management are:
Same as in Educational Psychology, Guidance and Counseling.
Special Requirements (Waiver) Remarks
(i) UI – Same as in Adult Education.
(ii) TASUED requires ‘A’ level/NCE with merit in two relevant subjects. It also accepts ND/HND with Upper Credit.
(iii) UNILORIN – Direct Entry only. Requires NCE with at least a Teaching Subject in Arts , Social Science or Agric. Education.
(iv) LASU requires two A’ level passes or NCE merit passes to include the candidate’s teaching subject. The teaching subjects shall be Economics, Geography, Political Science (Government), Business Administration (Business Studies) and Accounting. Does not accept ND or HND.
(v) BSU accepts NCE with SSCE/GCE, WAEC, NECO five (5) O’ level credit passes or equivalent in five (5) other subjects including a credit in Mathematics and English Language OR a pass at Lower credit level in a relevant National Diploma provided the O’ level requirements are met.
(vi) NDU – Same as Vocational and Technical Education.
Note that the above direct entry requirements may only apply to Educational Management under the faculty of Education. If the Educational Management you intend in studying is in another faculty, the requirements for direct entry admission may be different from the one on this page. You can check JAMB brochure for all faculties here.
List of Schools That Offer Educational Management
This section contains the list of universities that offer Educational Management in Nigeria.
The following are the list of schools that offer Educational Management:
- Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba
- Al-Hikmah University
- Benue State University, Makurdi
- Delta State University, Abraka
- Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki
- Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti
- Enugu State University of Science and Technology
- Ignatius Ajuru University
- Lagos State University
- Lead City University
- Nasarawa State University, Keffi
- Niger Delta University, Wilberforce
- Osun State University
- Sokoto State University
- Tai Solarin University of Education
- University of Benin, Benin City
- University of Ibadan
- University of Ilorin, Ilorin
- Veritas University, Abuja