What are the subjects required in WAEC and NECO to study Education and Integrated Science? if you are interested in NECO and WAEC (O level) subjects required for Education and Integrated Science then am happy to inform you that this post contains all the WAEC as well as NECO subject requirements to study Education and Integrated Science under the faculty of Education in the university.
This is to inform all aspirants who wish to apply for admission in Nigeria into any of federal, state or private owned universities to study Education and Integrated Science under the faculty of Education that the NECO and WAEC requirements which includes the compulsory subjects needed for Education and Integrated Science has been published here in this post.
If you are interested in JAMB subject combination for Education and Integrated Science also, you can start by checking out JAMB subject combination for Education and Integrated Science here or use the general approach by checking JAMB subject combination for all courses here.
Other Useful Resources
You can also check out other JAMB and WAEC resources below:
- WAEC Syllabus for All Subjects
- JAMB Syllabus For All Subjects
- JAMB Recommended Textbooks For All Subjects
- WAEC Result Released Date
- How To Check Your WAEC Result
- JAMB Form | JAMB Registration Form Procedures
- JAMB News | Latest News From JAMB Today
WAEC And NECO Subject Requirements for Education and Integrated Science
The subjects required to study Education and Integrated Science in both WAEC and NECO are as follows:
Five SSCE credit passes including Biology, Chemistry, English Language and Mathematics.
Special Requirements (Waiver) Remarks
(i) IAUED accepts credit in English Language, relevant subject of specialization and three other Arts subjects.
(ii) UNIBEN requires Physics and any of Agricultural Science and Geography/Physics/Mathematics.
(iii) UNIUYO does not require credit pass in Physics.
(iv) TASUED requires Five ‘O’ level credits at one sitting or six ‘O’ level credits at two sittings to include Biology, Chemistry, English Language and Mathematics.
(v) OAU requires five ‘0’ level credits or five merit/credit passes at TC II. The subjects must include English Language, Mathematics and two of Biology, Chemistry, Physics, General Science and Agric Science.
(vi) FUAM requires credit pass in Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing or Physics.
(vii) UNILAG accepts Physics and Agric Science.
The O level (WAEC and NECO) requirements posted above may only apply to Education and Integrated Science under the faculty of Education. If the Education and Integrated Science you intend in studying is in another faculty, the subject requirements may be different from the one on this page. You can check JAMB brochure for all faculties here.
List of Schools That Offer Education and Integrated Science
This section contains the list of universities that offer Education and Integrated Science in Nigeria. These are basically schools that accepts the WAEC and NECO requirements for Education and Integrated Science posted above.
The following are the list of schools that offer Education and Integrated Science:
- Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
- Akwa Ibom State University
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University
- Bauchi State University, Gadau
- Benue State University, Makurdi
- Delta State University, Abraka
- Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti
- Federal University, Kashere
- Ignatius Ajuru University
- Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike
- Nasarawa State University, Keffi
- National Open University of Nigeria
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife
- Olabisi Onabanjo University
- Tai Solarin University of Education
- University of Abuja
- University of Benin, Benin City
- University of Jos
- University of Lagos, Lagos
- University of Maiduguri
- University of Uyo