Do you want to apply for ECN recruitment for 2020? If you are interested in ECN recruitment application for 2020/2021 then continue reading this post as we have provided you the instructions and steps for ECN recruitment application.
This is a notice to those who are interested in ECN recruitment application that the steps to apply for ECN recruitment has been provided here in this post. Follow the instructions below to apply for ECN recruitment.
Important Things To Note for ECN Recruitment
- Make sure you have all the required and necessary credentials for ECN recruitment application
- Scan the credentials and or documents and get them ready in an upload-able format.
- Make sure to apply on time as the deadline for ECN recruitment may not be extended.
- Try and process your ECN recruitment application form all by yourself and limit sending someone to do it on your behalf to avoid mistakes in your data.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a ECN recruitment
- Check regularly for updates concerning ECN recruitment.
- Make sure you meet most if not all the requirements for ECN recruitment
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- You are to apply for one job position, multiple applications for ECN recruitment may lead to disqualification.
- Online application for ECN recruitment is free.
General Requirements for ECN Recruitment Application
This is a general requirement for ECN recruitment application. A more detailed requirements for each position/job will be displayed on the recruitment/job application page on ECN recruitment portal or website at www.energy.gov.ng.
- To apply for Energy Commission of Nigeria recruitment, a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant discipline in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field.
- Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service.
ECN Recruitment Application Procedures
- Visit ECN recruitment portal at www.energy.gov.ng
- Click on the recruitment/career advertisement for available positions
- Enter your email and password if you already have an account or
- Or Click on Create an Account (Register) and fill in your details to create an account
- Once you are done, Cross check your application
- Click on Submit to complete your ECN recruitment application.