The post UTME screening form of the Cross River State University of Technology (CRUTECH) for 2018/2019 academic session is out. CRUTECH Post-UTME Screening Form Eligibility, Requirements and Procedures to apply for the exercise for 2018/2019 is out and can be found below.
Is CRUTECH post UTME form out? These are questions asked lately by many JAMB Candidates who choose CRUTECH as either First or Second Choice during JAMB Registration. I am please to inform them that CRUTECH post UTME screening form has been released by the management. See CRUTECH Cut off mark here.
Some of the related searches to CRUTECH Post-UTME are as follows: CRUTECH post utme portal, CRUTECH post utme result, CRUTECH post utme 2018/2019, CRUTECH post utme cut off mark, CRUTECH post utme 2018/19, CRUTECH post utme result 2018, CRUTECH portal, CRUTECH result checker.
Since JAMB Result has been released, many schools (Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education) such as the Cross River State University of Science & Technology (CRUTECH) has released their screening form.
Recommended Just For You
Did You Had a Low JAMB Score? Gain Admission Directly Into 200 Level Without JAMB in any university of your choice. Call 07032622910 NOW!
CRUTECH POST-UTME SCREENING FORM ELIGIBILIY, INSTRUCTIONS & PROCEDURES
The Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2018/2019 academic session first choice post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise.
CRUTECH Post UTME Screening Eligibility
Prospective candidates (Both UTME and Direct Entry) who made Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) their first choice and scored 150 and above in the 2018 UTMEExamination.
How to Apply for CRUTECH Post UTME.
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
Screening will be online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2018 JAMB Result Slip
- O’level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Only candidates who scored 150 and above in the 2018/2019 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
- Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
- The screening exercise will end on Friday, 17th August, 2018.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
- All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
- The phone number and scratch card(s) details provided are correct.