Do you want to apply for Civil Defence recruitment for 2020? If you are interested in Civil Defence recruitment application for 2020/2021 then continue reading this post as we have provided you the instructions and steps for Civil Defence recruitment application.
This is a notice to those who are interested in Civil Defence recruitment application that the steps to apply for Civil Defence recruitment has been provided here in this post. Follow the instructions below to apply for Civil Defence recruitment.
Important Things To Note for Civil Defence Recruitment
- Make sure you have all the required and necessary credentials for Civil Defence recruitment application
- Scan the credentials and or documents and get them ready in an upload-able format.
- Make sure to apply on time as the deadline for Civil Defence recruitment may not be extended.
- Try and process your Civil Defence recruitment application form all by yourself and limit sending someone to do it on your behalf to avoid mistakes in your data.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Civil Defence recruitment
- Check regularly for updates concerning Civil Defence recruitment.
- Make sure you meet most if not all the requirements for Civil Defence recruitment
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- You are to apply for one job position, multiple applications for Civil Defence recruitment may lead to disqualification.
- Online application for Civil Defence recruitment is free.
General Requirements for Civil Defence Recruitment Application
This is a general requirement for Civil Defence recruitment application. A more detailed requirements for each position/job will be displayed on the recruitment/job application page on Civil Defence recruitment portal or website at www.cdfpb.careers.
- Applicants must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates.
- Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence. * Applicants must not be members of a secret society, Cult or Drug Addict etc.
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment.
- Applicants must be between the ages 18 and 30 years
- Applicants height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
Civil Defence Recruitment Application Procedures
- Visit Civil Defence recruitment portal at www.cdfpb.careers
- Click on the recruitment/career advertisement for available positions
- Enter your email and password if you already have an account or
- Or Click on Create an Account (Register) and fill in your details to create an account
- Once you are done, Cross check your application
- Click on Submit to complete your Civil Defence recruitment application.