The procedures to check the University of Benin (UNIBEN) post UTME screening date for 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the management. Candidates are advised to follow the steps below to check the date of their screening.
This is to inform all the University of Benin Aspirants that the steps to check UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Date for 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the management of the University of Benin.
UNIBEN management has announced that the Post-UTME Screening will start November 2020. However, for candidates to know they specific post UTME screening date, they are required to go online and check it.
Other UNIBEN News
- UNIBEN Post-Utme Screening Form
- UNIBEN Cut Off Mark (JAMB & Departmental)
- UNIBEN Admission List – See How To Check UNIBEN Admission Status
How To Check UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Date
To print your screening date (your exam date) and venue (where you are writing your exam) , follow the steps below if you dont know how to do that:
- Open your browser and log on to www.uniben.waeup.org/index
- When the page loads up, cClick on login at the top right corner of your browser.
- Incase you couldn’t find the login page, go to www.uniben.waeup.org/login
- Input your Username and Password in the space provided and
- Click login.
- When your Kofa page loads up, scroll down to make sure that your screening date has been set.
- If step 6 is true, scroll to the top and click on “Download Screening Invitation Slip”.
- A PDF file will be download to your device which you can go ahead and print.
- If you have any question, feel free to ask it using the comment section below.