Do you want to apply for CBN recruitment for 2020? If you are interested in CBN recruitment application for 2020/2021 then continue reading this post as we have provided you the instructions and steps for CBN recruitment application.
This is a notice to those who are interested in CBN recruitment application that the steps to apply for CBN recruitment has been provided here in this post. Follow the instructions below to apply for CBN recruitment.
Important Things To Note for CBN Recruitment
- Make sure you have all the required and necessary credentials for CBN recruitment application
- Scan the credentials and or documents and get them ready in an upload-able format.
- Make sure to apply on time as the deadline for CBN recruitment may not be extended.
- Try and process your CBN recruitment application form all by yourself and limit sending someone to do it on your behalf to avoid mistakes in your data.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a CBN recruitment
- Check regularly for updates concerning CBN recruitment.
- Make sure you meet most if not all the requirements for CBN recruitment
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- You are to apply for one job position, multiple applications for CBN recruitment may lead to disqualification.
- Online application for CBN recruitment is free.
General Requirements for CBN Recruitment Application
This is a general requirement for CBN recruitment application. A more detailed requirements for each position/job will be displayed on the recruitment/job application page on CBN recruitment portal or website at www.cbn.gov.ng.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
CBN Recruitment Application Procedures
- Visit CBN recruitment portal at www.cbn.gov.ng
- Click on the recruitment/career advertisement for available positions
- Enter your email and password if you already have an account or
- Or Click on Create an Account (Register) and fill in your details to create an account
- Once you are done, Cross check your application
- Click on Submit to complete your CBN recruitment application.