Are you looking for how to print your BUK admission letter for 2020/2021? If you are interested in BUK admission letter then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains details on the Bayero University Kano admission letter printing.
All those who were offered admission into Bayero University Kano are hereby informed that the procedures to print out BUK admission letter for 2020/2021 academic session has been provided here in this post.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Before we proceed, keep in mind that only those who has been offered admission by Bayero University Kano can have access to BUK admission letter showing the offer of provisional admission given to them. You can also print JAMB admission letter as well if you haven’t done that.
Procedures To Print Out BUK Admission Letter
- All newly admitted student are STRONGLY ADVISED to print a copy of their unofficial admission letter in the link below. Please note that the letter is generated FREE OF CHARGE and would be required during the screening exercise.
- Students are also advised to check their admission status on the Jamb site and download the Jamb Admission letter in addition to the unofficial BUK Admission letter.
- Screening commences on 7th July, 2021.
- Online Registration starts on 7th July, 2021.
Click Here to Print BUK Unofficial Admission Letter!!!
Prospective candidates are advised to visit https://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/myScreening/ for the 2020/2021 screening exercise to commence on Wednesday on 7th July, 2021. The candidates can screen from their respective states of origin. No need to come to BUK.
Steps: Students are expected to:
Step 1: Clear with Jamb by accepting and printing Jamb Admission letter.
Step 2: Login to the above address with their Jamb Number, State of origin and gender to check Admission status.
Step 3: Download BUK Admission letter, Undertaking here and University Health Services Registration Form here using the provided link https://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/myScreening/
Step 4: Generate, download and print a BUK Personalized Payment Form (BUKPPF). Acceptance fee of Ten Thousand naira (N10,000.00) is reflected on student’s BUKPPF, to be paid using Remita e-Payments and e-Collection platforms. Make sure you carefully read, understand and follow the payment procedure, as BUK will not be liable for any loss of funds as a result of incorrect data entry, which may lead to unnecessary delay in validating and processing of payment. Payment can be validated by the students via clicking check payment status at the payment page.
Note: All fees are not refundable after payment.
Step 5: Upload the following documents in jpg format (Size must be less than 1MB):
- Jamb Slip
- Jamb Admission Letter
- O Level Result
- A Level Result (DE Candidates only)
- Any other relevant document(s) Note:
- The above document(s) may be rejected due to poor quality or otherwise. However, Candidates are expected to re-upload a clearer copy, if any of the document is rejected.
- For inquiries/complaint(s), Candidates are to use message box icon by the right side of the site.
- After this step, Candidates may experience a delay of 12 to 24 hours while awaiting documents to be approved
Step 6: Print Acknowledgement Slip, which contains registration number and further instructions to be followed for the registration and documentation.
Note: In step 5 above, students may experience a delay of 12 to 24 hours while awaiting documents to be approved.
Step 7: After successful completion of the above steps, students are to proceed for registration at here for online registration exercise.
How To Print BUK Admission Letter
- First of all, Select BUK admission list here.
- Follow the procedures there to check your admission status on BUK admission portal
- Once you confirm that you have been offered admission, check for instructions to print your admission letter on the admission page right there on BUK admission portal.
BUK Admission Letter Printing On Portal
- Visit BUK website at https://www.buk.edu.ng/
- Click on the released BUK admission list
- Follow the instructions there to check and print your admission letter.
We are going to update this page if there is any update regarding BUK admission letter printing. Until then, continue checking this page for update on how to print Bayero University Kano admission letter.