Are you here primarily because of Auchi Poly cut off mark for 2020/2021? Are you interested in knowing what Auchi Poly cut off mark is? This post discusses and provides answers to Auchi Poly cut off mark related questions such as: What is Auchi Poly JAMB cut off mark, what is Auchi Poly departmental cut off mark, and the rest.
What Is Cut Off Mark?
Cut Off Mark is the minimum point a student applying for admission must attain in his or her JAMB result and or Post-Utme/Screening Exercise in order to be considered for admission into a particular school.
Other Fed Poly Auchi News
- Auchi Poly Post-UTME screening Form
- AUCHI Poly School Fees Schedule
- List of Courses Offered in Federal Poly Auchi
- Auchi Poly Admission List
Fed Poly Auchi JAMB Cut Off Mark
All Fed Poly Auchi aspirants are hereby informed that the general cut off mark for admission is 120. This means that all those who wrote JAMB and scored up to 100, 120 or 150 or a minimum of 120 are eligible to buy Auchi Poly Post-Utme or Admission form and also sit for the Examination should there be.
This eligibility for buying Auchi Poly Screening form with a minimum JAMB Score of 120 or below are for all the programmes in the Federal Polytechnic Auchi.
Auchi Poly Departmental Cut Off Mark
A lot of aspirants are also concerned to know when the departmental cut off mark of the Federal Polytechnic Auchi will be released. Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University, Polytechnic or Colleges of Education.
ART AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
- Fashion and clothing Technology 100
- General Arts and Industrial Design 120
- Photography Technology 100
- Building Technology 150
- Surveying & Geoinformatics 150
- Quantity Surveying 150
- Architectural Technology 150
- Estate Management and Valuation 150
- Urban and Regional Planning 150
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology 180
- Mechanical Engineering 180
- Civil Engineering 180
- Minerals and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology 150
- Agricultural Engineering Technology 150
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology – 150
- Chemical Engineering Technology 150
- Mass Communication 180
- Office Technology and management 150
- Computer Science 180
- Statistics 150
- Polymer Technology 150
- Science Laboratory Technology 180
- Food Technology 150
- Ceramics Technology 150
- Hospitality Management 150 and above Available
- Business Administration 180
- Accountancy 180
- Banking and Finance 160
- Marketing 160
- Public Administration 160