Are you interested in JAMB Brochure for Applied Microbiology under the Faculty of Sciences? If that is the case, I am very happy to inform you that all the details concerning JAMB brochure for Applied Microbiology has been provided in this post.
This is a notice to all JAMB candidates and those who are interested in studying Applied Microbiology under the Faculty of Sciences in the University that JAMB Brochure specially made for Applied Microbiology which contains all the requirements necessary to study the above course in the institutions also mentioned below in this post is now available.
In the following JAMB Brochure for Applied Microbiology under the Faculty of Sciences, we will be providing the following:
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
- JAMB Subject Combination for Applied Microbiology
- O Level Requirements to study Applied Microbiology
- Direct Entry Requirements for Applied Microbiology and
- List of Universities that offer Applied Microbiology
Without further ado, let us get started.
Other Resources You May Need
- List of Universities in Nigeria and The Courses They offer
- List of Art Courses offered In Nigeria and Subject Combination
- JAMB Subject Combination for All Courses (Sciences and Arts)
- List of Courses offered In Nigeria and Schools That offer Them
- JAMB Syllabus for All Subjects PDF Download
- JAMB Recommended Textbooks For All Subjects
- WAEC Syllabus For All Subjects PDF Download
JAMB Subject Combination For Applied Microbiology
In UTME, note that English Language is mandatory for all courses. The other three subjects required to study Applied Microbiology under the Faculty of Sciences in the institutions listed above are:
Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology.
O Level (WAEC and NECO) Requirements For Applied Microbiology
In order to study Applied Microbiology in the University, you will need to pass the following requirements in your O level result which can either be WAEC or NECO or even both:
Five SSCE credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics, chemistry, Physics and Biology or health Science
Direct Entry Requirements For Applied Microbiology
To apply for Applied Microbiology as a Direct Entry candidate, you require: (i) Two ‘A’ level passes in Biology and Chemistry.
(ii) NCE passes at merit level in Biology and Chemistry.
(iii) ND/HND in Biology or Food Technology
List of Universities That offer Applied Microbiology
The following are the list of schools that offer Applied Microbiology: