Do you want to apply for AMCON recruitment for 2020? If you are interested in AMCON recruitment application for 2020/2021 then continue reading this post as we have provided you the instructions and steps for AMCON recruitment application.
This is a notice to those who are interested in AMCON recruitment application that the steps to apply for AMCON recruitment has been provided here in this post. Follow the instructions below to apply for AMCON recruitment.
Important Things To Note for AMCON Recruitment
- Make sure you have all the required and necessary credentials for AMCON recruitment application
- Scan the credentials and or documents and get them ready in an upload-able format.
- Make sure to apply on time as the deadline for AMCON recruitment may not be extended.
- Try and process your AMCON recruitment application form all by yourself and limit sending someone to do it on your behalf to avoid mistakes in your data.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a AMCON recruitment
- Check regularly for updates concerning AMCON recruitment.
- Make sure you meet most if not all the requirements for AMCON recruitment
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- You are to apply for one job position, multiple applications for AMCON recruitment may lead to disqualification.
- Online application for AMCON recruitment is free.
General Requirements for AMCON Recruitment Application
This is a general requirement for AMCON recruitment application. A more detailed requirements for each position/job will be displayed on the recruitment/job application page on AMCON recruitment portal or website at www.amcon.gov.ng.
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant discipline in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field.
- Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service.
AMCON Recruitment Application Procedures
- Visit AMCON recruitment portal at www.amcon.gov.ng
- Click on the recruitment/career advertisement for available positions
- Enter your email and password if you already have an account or
- Or Click on Create an Account (Register) and fill in your details to create an account
- Once you are done, Cross check your application
- Click on Submit to complete your AMCON recruitment application.