Do you want to apply for Airtel Nigeria recruitment for 2020? If you are interested in Airtel Nigeria recruitment application for 2020/2021 then continue reading this post as we have provided you the instructions and steps for Airtel Nigeria recruitment application.
This is a notice to those who are interested in Airtel Nigeria recruitment application that the steps to apply for Airtel Nigeria recruitment has been provided here in this post. Follow the instructions below to apply for Airtel Nigeria recruitment.
Important Things To Note for Airtel Nigeria Recruitment
- Make sure you have all the required and necessary credentials for Airtel Nigeria recruitment application
- Scan the credentials and or documents and get them ready in an upload-able format.
- Make sure to apply on time as the deadline for Airtel Nigeria recruitment may not be extended.
- Try and process your Airtel Nigeria recruitment application form all by yourself and limit sending someone to do it on your behalf to avoid mistakes in your data.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Airtel Nigeria recruitment
- Check regularly for updates concerning Airtel Nigeria recruitment.
- Make sure you meet most if not all the requirements for Airtel Nigeria recruitment
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- You are to apply for one job position, multiple applications for Airtel Nigeria recruitment may lead to disqualification.
- Online application for Airtel Nigeria recruitment is free.
General Requirements for Airtel Nigeria Recruitment Application
This is a general requirement for Airtel Nigeria recruitment application. A more detailed requirements for each position/job will be displayed on the recruitment/job application page on Airtel Nigeria recruitment portal or website at www.africa.airtel.com.
- Minimum 6 years managerial experience in a GSM/Mobile company
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant experience in ICT/Telecom
- Minimum 4 years System Administration and Data Analytics
- Bachelor of Engineering degree (Electrical/Electronic, Computer Engineering/Science, Telecommunication or related fields
- Good Knowledge of vendor equipment – Huawei, ZTE, Nokia, Ericsson systems including OSS
- Solid experience in GSM/UMTS/HSPA+/LTE and 3GPP standards
- Familiar with voice quality standards and its evolution such as PESQ, MOS, POLQA.
- Network Performance management and End-user Quality of Service Optimization
- Knowledge of regular RF tools such as drive test tools, post-processing, Benchmarking tools
- Expert knowledge on performance management tools, procedures, and test
- Working knowledge of programming languages such as C++, Python, UNIX, scripting tools, etc
- Knowledge of IP and systems administration
- Knowledge of mapping software such as MapInfo, Google earth
- Analytical, Statistical and Presentation skills using various office suites
- Predictive analytics
- Project management of internal and external resources
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in Network Performance, Optimisation, Planning, O&M, Deployment
Airtel Nigeria Recruitment Application Procedures
- Visit Airtel Nigeria recruitment portal at www.africa.airtel.com
- Click on the recruitment/career advertisement for available positions
- Enter your email and password if you already have an account or
- Or Click on Create an Account (Register) and fill in your details to create an account
- Once you are done, Cross check your application
- Click on Submit to complete your Airtel Nigeria recruitment application.